Mistery Welagen SSS Free Profiles

• Hi Team:

Some years ago, as I could find in the forum, a user called da247b1c195a50ff252c636fd3781705e7f5820e (yes, that is the username) gave away some these profiles:

Welagen SSS 1

Welagen SSS 1 Rev

Welagen SSS 2

Welagen SSS 2 Rev

Welagen SSS 2 LG

Original post:

Welagen Steel String Singer Profiles

I cannot find them anywhere or get in touch with the OP, who has misteriously been absent for quite some time. One other teammate posted some soundcloud files recorded with them that came out spectacular. Does anyone know where can I get/purchase these? Thanks in advance

• This is a real example of how awesome this community is.

This! Indeed an outstanding community with a big bunch of very nice folks in it. I appreciate this a lot and it is definitely reason to hang around here.

Prague is a great city. Used to be there 5 to 6 times each year before Covid kicked in. Missing the nice vibe there a lot. Greetings!

• I cannot find them anywhere or get in touch with the OP, who has misteriously been absent for quite some time.

He was banned, that's why mate. :pinch:

Better just drop me a private message if you ever plan to visit Prague and I will repay with beer! :thumbup::thumbup:

God's greatest currency. :D

I had a look to see if I had the original collection in its entirety, RH, and lo and behold, I do, so here's the full set of 8 Profiles, which includes 3 Profiles Steve didn't post:

Additional Profiles in this set:

Welagen SSS FET

Welagen SSS NOR

Welagen SSS NOR 2

Pic of the amp:

My .zip file that includes all Profiles, link and pic:

alphaking (Chris).zip

I accept German brew only. :D

• I tried some of these from the original post which is still out there BTW. There were various iterations of these files. I thought the later one's would be better by solving the output clipping problem, But they weren't as the same clipping problem (output LED flashing RED) existed. So I deleted them. Definitely a nice amp. Is there anyway to correct the existing files without changing or degrading their original tone and musical intent?

• Ok, German brew it is... But the Czech beer is up there, trust me!

Thanks a bunch for the post sir! really appreciated too.

• I tried some of these from the original post which is still out there BTW. There were various iterations of these files. I thought the later one's would be better by solving the output clipping problem, But they weren't as the same clipping problem (output LED flashing RED) existed. So I deleted them. Definitely a nice amp. Is there anyway to correct the existing files without changing or degrading their original tone and musical intent?

yeah they are SUPER hot. I love how they sound, but I have to do so much finagling with the output level, compared with my other profiles, that my only solution would be to tweak ALL MY OTHER profiles.

Something was screwy in the profiling process, the amp eq has bass, treble and presence at max

• yeah they are SUPER hot. I love how they sound, but I have to do so much finagling with the output level, compared with my other profiles, that my only solution would be to tweak ALL MY OTHER profiles.

Something was screwy in the profiling process, the amp eq has bass, treble and presence at max

Yeah I finally gave up on them, too much trouble to tweak. They are deleted from my rig.