Tuner issues with latest firmware?

• Anyone notice any tracking funkiness with the tuner in 1.09? The level floating ball thingie doesn't show up until it get's close to center pitch. It disappears if it falls out too far to the left or right. I never noticed this before so I am wondering if something changed in the firmware?

• yep I noticed this as well - I thought it was just me! Initially I thought it was due to playing my nylon string detuned, with the decreased tension taking longer to be tracked by the tuner. But later I noticed it with my strat in standard tuning. No real biggie, but I preferred things as they were before - the 'needle' keeps disappearing...

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• yep I noticed this as well - I thought it was just me! Initially I thought it was due to playing my nylon string detuned, with the decreased tension taking longer to be tracked by the tuner. But later I noticed it with my strat in standard tuning. No real biggie, but I preferred things as they were before - the 'needle' keeps disappearing...

Good. So I am not insane thinking that something changed. It's almost become too unusable to use.