New tune, Borrowed time

• Hi. I really appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to listen and comment on my previous tracks. Thanks you all so much. This is definitely the last I'll post in a while. I bought some new drum midi in the Toontrack sale and it inspired this tune. Again, all the tones are the Sure Badge profile, i'm just loving this profile for recording at the moment. The drums are EZdrummer 2, the bass is EZbass and the keys are the Toontack Hybrid Hard EZkeys.

Thanks for listening

https://www.reverbnation.com/j…ng/32283268-borrowed-time

• Hi Joe, nice inspiration. Big drums in the house. Just digging through the Toontrack sale myself. Was just waiting for my chance to get a bit more for a bit less 8o

Thanks for sharing your tune. Great break in the middle. Makes it very dynamic before the solo. Cool thing :thumbup:8)

• Hi Joe, nice inspiration. Big drums in the house. Just digging through the Toontrack sale myself. Was just waiting for my chance to get a bit more for a bit less 8o

Thanks for sharing your tune. Great break in the middle. Makes it very dynamic before the solo. Cool thing :thumbup:8)

Thanks for the cool comments. The Toontrack stuff is great, i bought the funk drum midi and songwriters midi, they are really good, very inspiring.

• Thanks ST. Yes, the Toontrack stuff is like going down a rabbit hole, once you've started you cant stop. Their products are great for musicians

• sound pretty good,really like it,the Sure Badge profile is from what vendor?

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• Ni6htWalker, it's from Guido Bungenstock and belongs to the Kemper stock content! So cool that they deliver those gems with the machine. I love that one very much. Full name is "GB - Sure Badge 35 TS9" :)

Guido rules !!he make pretty cool profiles,thank you for letting me know.

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

Edited once, last by Ni6htWalker ().

• sound pretty good,really like it,the Sure Badge profile is from what vendor?

Hi there, thanks for checking out my tune. Yes, the profile is Guido's and i'm really loving it. I just adjusted the high and low pass filters a touch for recording and added chorus and delay to suit where required.