Morphing between two slots ?

• According to my knowledge it is not possible. See 1st sentence in the Morphing chapter (Main manual, page 139): "Morphing ... allows you to shift numerous parameters WITHIN A RIG simultaneously." But you want to morp one rig into another if I undersand you correctly.

• I predict that morphing between rigs will come.

i predict it won’t ?

seriously though, it don’t think it is possible with the current hardware as it would presumably need the ability to have both slots (therefore two rigs) loaded simultaneously. If the hardware was capable of that there would be nothing to stop dual amp rigs either.

• i predict it won’t ?

seriously though, it don’t think it is possible with the current hardware as it would presumably need the ability to have both slots (therefore two rigs) loaded simultaneously. If the hardware was capable of that there would be nothing to stop dual amp rigs either.

Dual amp rigs are a little different, as they would both have to occupy the same memory slot (I suppose).

Morphing between two performance slots should be much easier (apart from the coding) since both rigs are already in memory - which is why the switching between rigs in a performance is virtually instantaneous.

We already have delay spillover from slot-to-slot, so there is currently some cross-pollination now....just saying.

I'll bet you a beer on it. ;)

• Short answer; you could be right, you could be wrong I really don’t know enough about what goes on under the hood to know if it is technically possible but it seems unlike.

long answer: as ckemper and Burkhard are fond of saying “what problem would it solve?” The difficulty I would foresee is how to morph between two amp blocks that need to occupy the same slot simultaneously in order to morph smoothly between them. I don’t believe this is currently possible with the hardware (but who knows except the developers). Therefore, if you can’t morph the amp blocks all that would be possible would be to morph between the FX in each rig. However, in the vast majority of cases I would think that could be achieved with the current morph features within the same rig slot.

Am I missing something? Or is that bear going to be heading my way ?

• Short answer; you could be right, you could be wrong I really don’t know enough about what goes on under the hood to know if it is technically possible but it seems unlike.

long answer: as ckemper and Burkhard are fond of saying “what problem would it solve?” The difficulty I would foresee is how to morph between two amp blocks that need to occupy the same slot simultaneously in order to morph smoothly between them. I don’t believe this is currently possible with the hardware (but who knows except the developers). Therefore, if you can’t morph the amp blocks all that would be possible would be to morph between the FX in each rig. However, in the vast majority of cases I would think that could be achieved with the current morph features within the same rig slot.

Am I missing something? Or is that bear going to be heading my way ?

Hopefully no bears are heading your way. If so, I don't have to run faster than it, I just have to get past you. :huh:^^

Time will tell......

• No you can't morph between two slots. As vjelen pointed out from the manual, it can only be used to change parameters within a "rig". Each slot is a separate rig.

OK, thanks.

I hop Kemper give a soluion in the future, two slots are in my opinion, the best and usefull solution to create two or more parts song.

Unfortunatly, the "turn arround" solution do not exist too. If you uses switch, you can switch to another Rig by accident...