Kemper Plexiglass Display - Screen Protector

• I don't know about the River Queen, but we played a dozen or so times Next door to a major strip club.:)

Yes. I have played all over Southeast Michigan, mostly Metro Detroit"

I was kind of joking, they didn't have bands at the Queen. It was a super nasty strip club farthest at the back right side of the "row" Pretty much the size of a big living room with a small round stage in the middle and chairs surrounding. You likely wouldn't have dared enter looking at it unless you really liked "slumming it" (We did,for just a bit and then you'd be outta there). We used to say "Do you want to start at the bottom and go up, or start at the top and end up at the bottom. The Queen would be the latter with the highest nastiness level. Farther up the street, were the "nicer" bars with better strip clubs. That's where you likely were. At one time it was rock n roll bar, strip club,rock n roll bar,strip club down the street on both sides. We never played any of those clubs, we played on the West side. The east side is where we went after for fun. Those were some wild times. There were people everywhere, it was like a mini Hollywood strip. Now, it's nothing but dried up memories of when being in a band was a blast and bands were treated like royalty.

• Protection glass and acrylic plates (plexiglas is a brand-name) are two different things for two different scenarios.

SKEEN is a special protective glass for music gear that has a very strong scratch protection and the strength of hard glass, cause it is glass, but is much more flexible and remains the touch-sensitivity. This makes it less fragile and does not splinter. There is also an additional anti-fingerprint and anti-dust coating. There is no „Rainbow-Effect“, too. Due to the structure of the glass, the display remains razor-sharp and maybe even better. That is SKEEN.

We also had a SKEEN Pro version made of laser-cut 2mm acrylic plates and a dustproof, padded adhesive layer for the display frame. Due to the low demand, we have stopped the production. But there are still remaining stocks for the Kemper for 9,90 €. If you are interested, you can send me a PM.

But I would like to emphasize that this protection does not offer any protection against scratches. Of course, it protects the display from hard mechanical impacts, but the scratches on the acrylic plate makes it difficult for the display to stay razor-sharp.

The rickymaina idea is great :thumbup:, but it has many disadvantages. Especially the dust under the plate and the scratches on the plate.

I think that SKEEN + SKEEN Pro is the perfect solution for Rock'n'Roll. ;)

Fender Am. Strat Standard | Fender Elite Standard | Ibanez AZ 2204 | Gibson Les Paul Standard | Suhr Standard Plus | Epiphone ES-335 Lim. Ed. |

Kemper Stage | Kemper Kone | Line6 HX Stomp | Strymon Sunset | Line 6 Relay G30 |

LD Systems U500 InEar | Behringer X32 Compact

SKEEN - Join The Revolution In Screen Protection

• hey Man,

Sorry for you but no dust under the plate and no scratches at all...

Before saying that there are disadvantages, have you tried my screen protector?

By the way this is my post and it’s not fair promote your product here...besides saying something completely wrong...

So please if you want to promote your staff, open a new post,

Thanks,

Ricky

**Clever Solutions for Digital Amps**

• Sorry rickymaina,

I don't want to disturb your thread any further and I don't want to promote my product here.

Please keep in mind that this is a community of interests and not a marketing forum. And that's why I love this forum. Here you get help, constructive criticism and good tips.

My display glass were created by an intrinsenal community in this Forum in 2018 ... I just wanted to make constructive criticisms. Because mistakes do not have to be made twice.

I don't need to test your product, because is exactly the same. With the glue layer shown, the plate is not dustproof and acrylic glass is unfortunately not scratch-resistant.

But I wish you good luck!

Tom

Fender Am. Strat Standard | Fender Elite Standard | Ibanez AZ 2204 | Gibson Les Paul Standard | Suhr Standard Plus | Epiphone ES-335 Lim. Ed. |

Kemper Stage | Kemper Kone | Line6 HX Stomp | Strymon Sunset | Line 6 Relay G30 |

LD Systems U500 InEar | Behringer X32 Compact

SKEEN - Join The Revolution In Screen Protection