Kemper Plexiglass Display - Screen Protector

• Kemper Plexiglass Display - Screen Protector,

Made of crystal clear super hard Plexiglass (3 mm thickness).

There is only one size and it fits perfectly for:

Head, Rack, Stage and Remote.

• The screen protector absorbs shocks and prevents scratches.
    • The screen protector prevents fingerprints and other contaminants which makes the screen protector easy to clean.
    • It has a transparent silicone adhesive to keep it in place on your Kemper and leaves no residue when removed.
    • This is not a universal product but is custom made for your Kemper (Made in UK not in China!!)

FEATURES:

• 100% Transparent clear plexiglass
    • Custom made for your Kemper
    • Made in UK
    • Protects your Kemper screen against scratches.
    • Prevents fingerprints and smudges on your screen.

Super easy installation:

Before removing the red tape, try a few times to put the screen protector on the Kemper screen to make sure you can fit it properly once the tape is removed.

Remove the red tape and carefully stick the screen protector on the kemper screen. (Please see the pictures)

Uk stock, only 9.99£

Free shipping, very fast 1st class Royal Mail, no additional costs in UK.

2.50 £ for European Union

2.99 £ for North America, Canada and Australia

Do you think it’s expensive?

Probably you are not considering how much it costs shipping the unit to Germany to be repaired in case of damage and there are no resellers or technicians who could repair it outside Germany..

10 times more as minimum!

Better safe than sorry!!!

• Price is fine, and for the stage I get it, that thing might get stomped pretty easily on stage, but it looks a tad ugly, it would look way better if it was cut 1mm or 2mm more at most from the size of the screem, and had the glue on the plexiglass itself, this way looks like a homemade solution, and eventually dust will get behind the plexiglass trough the sides. Still, price is good, might be cheaper than shipping.

The answer is 42

• Price is fine, and for the stage I get it, that thing might get stomped pretty easily on stage, but it looks a tad ugly, it would look way better if it was cut 1mm or 2mm more at most from the size of the screem, and had the glue on the plexiglass itself, this way looks like a homemade solution, and eventually dust will get behind the plexiglass trough the sides. Still, price is good, might be cheaper than shipping.

Not nearly as ugly as a broken screen or a controller that becomes a paperweight. If it was cut smaller, when stepped on it would have little support and would become a liability. And having the adhesive on the glass would just transfer any impact energy right to the screen.Bad idea. Having a gap there is beneficial and protective. The way you would like it sounds more like a home made solution to me, I think this is well thought out right down to the removable adhesive. If it's what I think it is (like the stuff they use to stick your new credit cards to paper) it will be perfect. When/if it gets scratched, you will be able to pull it off,clean it up and install a new one. (If one is still available by then) As soon as I saw this, I realized this isn't an option, but a MUST.

• Not nearly as ugly as a broken screen or a controller that becomes a paperweight. If it was cut smaller, when stepped on it would have little support and would become a liability. And having the adhesive on the glass would just transfer any impact energy right to the screen.Bad idea. Having a gap there is beneficial and protective. The way you would like it sounds more like a home made solution to me, I think this is well thought out right down to the removable adhesive. If it's what I think it is (like the stuff they use to stick your new credit cards to paper) it will be perfect. When/if it gets scratched, you will be able to pull it off,clean it up and install a new one. (If one is still available by then) As soon as I saw this, I realized this isn't an option, but a MUST.

Not so much when the LCD screen is cheaper than the protection itself, and you can easily cut an acrylic square and put double side tape to fix it, with the same results, less cost, and no shipping. But to each their own I guess.

The answer is 42

• Not so much when the LCD screen is cheaper than the protection itself, and you can easily cut an acrylic square and put double side tape to fix it, with the same results, less cost, and no shipping. But to each their own I guess.

For the price I paid, I couldn't be bothered shopping for, cutting material, deburring it, buying and applying the silicone adhesive. You claimed the item seemed like a "home made solution", but you want to stick a handmade one on with tape? And please tell me where I can have my LCD screen replaced for less than $16.00. If I can protect my somewhat expensive controller for the price of a few beers, I'm all in!

• For the price I paid, I couldn't be bothered shopping for, cutting material, deburring it, buying and applying the silicone adhesive. You claimed the item seemed like a "home made solution", but you want to stick a handmade one on with tape? And please tell me where I can have my LCD screen replaced for less than $16.00. If I can protect my somewhat expensive controller for the price of a few beers, I'm all in!

It looks like a handmade solution with the 2 big glue strips there on the oversized plexiglass, and yes, I can do same cheaper, no big deal. I know for a fact that the LCD screen is not expensive. Of course I get it, sending it to the service will be more expensive, that including shipping and other things, but it is not as expensive as you think it is, the LCD screen the kemper uses its really old tech, I would be worried if it was a big touchscreen with 200ppi or more resolution (coughNeuraCortexcough). Maybe because I am a big DIYer, so I preffer to get my hands dirty than to lose my Kemper in shipping because mexico post service is shit. I mean, by all means, buy one, its also true that is better safe than sorry, but I would rather have a nicer looking solution.

The answer is 42

• Interesting all things kemper have the same size screen....

Seems like good engineering to me. Make things compatible not proprietary. When I design machinery, I do the same to make parts more obtainable and keep the price down. Why stock and supply 4 different parts when you could have just one? Smart.

And I assume there are deals for kemper forum users? wink , wink.

Heck the thing is less than a dinner that goes to your gut and the rest comes out your butt. Perhaps a bit on the high side but worth it in the big picture. Sending it in with a cracked screen would be way worse than spending under $20.00. Plus I look at it like kind of a "donation" to someone who was nice enough to market these for us. I doubt they were planning on getting rich off of Kemper users. But their time is worth something too as is mine, and that's why I bought one.

• Seems like good engineering to me. Make things compatible not proprietary. When I design machinery, I do the same to make parts more obtainable and keep the price down. Why stock and supply 4 different parts when you could have just one? Smart.

Heck the thing is less than a dinner that goes to your gut and the rest comes out your butt. Perhaps a bit on the high side but worth it in the big picture. Sending it in with a cracked screen would be way worse than spending under $20.00. Plus I look at it like kind of a "donation" to someone who was nice enough to market these for us. I doubt they were planning on getting rich off of Kemper users. But their time is worth something too as is mine, and that's why I bought one.

And think of the down time sending your gear in for repair. What's that worth?

• One thing I can agree with from my experience is that anything that goes on the floor in a live performance, should be made tough enough to take a high heel, a bottle or a 58 dropping on it. Or sitting in 1/2" of beer puddle. My controllers have done all the above.

That's the real world unless you are either consistently playing gigs where you are on a big stage far removed from the audience on a high wire, or in your bedroom where only your cat could step on it.

• One thing I can agree with from my experience is that anything that goes on the floor in a live performance, should be made tough enough to take a high heel, a bottle or a 58 dropping on it. Or sitting in 1/2" of beer puddle. My controllers have done all the above.

That's the real world unless you are either consistently playing gigs where you are on a big stage far removed from the audience on a high wire, or in your bedroom where only your cat could step on it.

Sounds like a bar circuit. The ones like that around here don't pay well (or at all) or want you to play for the door. Or, they're all that AND populated entirely by the local college kids - or - hard-living biker-types on the wrong side of what was already the wrong side of town.

I prefer the bikers. You generally know where you stand and they *work* for a living. Drunk college kids in college bars don't care about anything but themselves.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Sounds like a bar circuit. The ones like that around here don't pay well (or at all) or want you to play for the door. Or, they're all that AND populated entirely by the local college kids - or - hard-living biker-types on the wrong side of what was already the wrong side of town.

I prefer the bikers. You generally know where you stand and they *work* for a living. Drunk college kids in college bars don't care about anything but themselves.

We center our selves more doing corporate gigs now but for many years around here we had many good paying clubs that hired good bands. Way better music scene than 95% of big city scenes I've seen. We were often making $1,000.00 + a night playing covers. Minimum $750.00. The crappy bands that never made enough dough or had their S**t together to have their own P.A and crew played at the pay to play clubs. I remember one of the work for the door clubs really wanted us to play and we wanted a guaranteed amount. We told them to stick it, why should we play for the door and take a risk when we can go down the street and Play for $1,200.00?

I recall going to Chicago to the guitar center and asking the salesman "Where do people use all these guitars as there aren't hardly any clubs that have live music" I asked are you in a band? Where do you play? He said we just drove to Wisconsin (in the snow)to play last week for $150.00. That's just one of the visits I've had to big cities and come back raving about how great our music scene was. The whiners (that had sucky bands no one wanted and played coffee houses with P.A. on a stick) were always complaining in the local entertainment section that our scene sucked and we needed to have it more like the big cities! The grass was not greener and for a long time I was making killer money driving less than a 5mile radius from my house. I always said, the better you are, the less far from home you'll have to travel. Some of the sucky bands around here travel 2 hours away to gig where people haven't found out they sucked yet.

We were lucky for a long time around here but now clubs have dried up a bit. It's still better than most cities though. So yeah I played a lot of bars but was paid way more than all of the "original bands" were that were at the work for the door places. Screw that, Musicians and bands are treated so poorly now. Bar owners don't see all the work and commitment it takes to maintain a good band. The bar scene here was nothing to complain about!

• they're all that AND populated entirely by the local college kids - or - hard-living biker-types on the wrong side of what was already the wrong side of town.

This is mostly true around here add in 20% "normal" people.

• We center our selves more doing corporate gigs now but for many years around here we had many good paying clubs that hired good bands. Way better music scene than 95% of big city scenes I've seen. We were often making $1,000.00 + a night playing covers. Minimum $750.00. The crappy bands that never made enough dough or had their S**t together to have their own P.A and crew played at the pay to play clubs. I remember one of the work for the door clubs really wanted us to play and we wanted a guaranteed amount. We told them to stick it, why should we play for the door and take a risk when we can go down the street and Play for $1,200.00?

I recall going to Chicago to the guitar center and asking the salesman "Where do people use all these guitars as there aren't hardly any clubs that have live music" I asked are you in a band? Where do you play? He said we just drove to Wisconsin (in the snow)to play last week for $150.00. That's just one of the visits I've had to big cities and come back raving about how great our music scene was. The whiners (that had sucky bands no one wanted and played coffee houses with P.A. on a stick) were always complaining in the local entertainment section that our scene sucked and we needed to have it more like the big cities! The grass was not greener and for a long time I was making killer money driving less than a 5mile radius from my house. I always said, the better you are, the less far from home you'll have to travel. Some of the sucky bands around here travel 2 hours away to gig where people haven't found out they sucked yet.

We were lucky for a long time around here but now clubs have dried up a bit. It's still better than most cities though. So yeah I played a lot of bars but was paid way more than all of the "original bands" were that were at the work for the door places. Screw that, Musicians and bands are treated so poorly now. Bar owners don't see all the work and commitment it takes to maintain a good band. The bar scene here was nothing to complain about!

I've never made a living out of playing music. But I've played enough gigs and been around enough types to know.....Corporate gigs are the best. Good (to great) money.....better locations, better food and you don't have to listen to drunk girls WAY past their prime (but refuse to accept it) scream "Play sum Jjjjourrneeyyy!!"

"Sorry little lady. We're a Blues band. Neil Schon wasn't even born when a lot of this stuff was written."

"Well....play sum J-johnny Ccasshhhhhhhhh. That's Blues."

"I'll see what we can do....."

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche