Kemper Plexiglass Display - Screen Protector

• For me it's the opposite almost. You would have one or two yell "Play some Blues" and I would scold them going "Go to one of the blues bars in town, but oh yeah every single one of them is closed down because nobody wants to hear that except for you." I'll hear a couple people now and then tell me "We need a blues bar" but ALL of them fold. It just doesn't draw.

• For me it's the opposite almost. You would have one or two yell "Play some Blues" and I would scold them going "Go to one of the blues bars in town, but oh yeah every single one of them is closed down because nobody wants to hear that except for you." I'll hear a couple people now and then tell me "We need a blues bar" but ALL of them fold. It just doesn't draw.

True enough. Blues doesn't draw anything close to the way it used to. At one point - you had your pick of numerous places.

Now it's fallen back into the shadows. If only SRV had survived......

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Dynochrome, where abouts do you live?

I play mostly just north of Detroit. I’ve been playing band gigs, for over 50 yrs and have never played one of those, play for the door type gigs. Always makin money playin.

Only played 12 ,this year, but still the band made at least $500 a night

I play mostly just north of Detroit. I’ve been playing band gigs, for over 50 yrs and have never played one of those, play for the door type gigs. Always makin money playin.

Under the nose of Iowa/Illinois. Sounds like you're doing just fine!Glad to hear it! Me, I've been playing live since I was 11 on saxophone, but playing rock and roll guitar and singing lead since '78 and gigging since about '81. I have kept in really good shape, my profile pic is just a couple years old. (I've always believed you should look presentable and have charisma if you're going to be on stage,like something people want to look at.)

The longest break I've have ever had is now. That's why I have all this time to post on the Kemper forum! You're fortunate, and I'm guessing you don't live in a big city because I haven't visited a big city in ages where you could find 2 live rock and roll bands/clubs in a 6 mile radius. More like 30 miles. For a long time here I could name 30+ clubs in a 10 mile radius that had bands! (sigh)

• It will very interesting if this Screen- Protector works as Magnificent glass for better view from a standpoint... Just a thought ?

This is a good idea!

I'll take that into consideration for my next release:thumbup:

You'll sure get a share for the tip8o

**Clever Solutions for Digital Amps**

• This is a good idea!

I'll take that into consideration for my next release:thumbup:

You'll sure get a share for the tip8o

A lot of us oldtimers have problem with eyes... And also the display on Kemper unit is pretty much small... so this will be the perfect solution. Thanks and Best Regards

• I started gigging at 14 (1964) at Nort’s Vanguard lounge in Cocoa Beach, Fla. and haven’t stopped.

I’m 70 and finally retiring my day job. Hope to keep playing&singing , out a few more years

back in the late 70’s I played a club in East Dubuque , I’ll across the Mississippi from Dubuque, Iowa

• I started gigging at 14 (1964) at Nort’s Vanguard lounge in Cocoa Beach, Fla. and haven’t stopped.

I’m 70 and finally retiring my day job. Hope to keep playing&singing , out a few more years

back in the late 70’s I played a club in East Dubuque , I’ll across the Mississippi from Dubuque, Iowa

Wow, do I have stories about E Dubuque. You should see it now, just a shell of what that area was. I drive by it a couple times a year visiting relatives in Galena. I always demand we take a slight detour and drive through the "strip" so I can reminisce about what was there. And by strip, you know what I mean if you've been there! Was the River Queen called the River Queen then?

• There is also an Display Protection Glass Foil for the Kemper:

SKEEN - Screen Protection Glas

Fender Am. Strat Standard | Fender Elite Standard | Ibanez AZ 2204 | Gibson Les Paul Standard | Suhr Standard Plus | Epiphone ES-335 Lim. Ed. |

Kemper Stage | Kemper Kone | Line6 HX Stomp | Strymon Sunset | Line 6 Relay G30 |

LD Systems U500 InEar | Behringer X32 Compact

SKEEN - Join The Revolution In Screen Protection

Hi Wippinpost,

I am in NC now, but spent the last 25 years in the Detroit area (Western suburbs). Several places in Farmington, Westland, and Livonia did the whole "play for the door" thing. We only did this once or twice since it didn't pay. We generally did bar gigs for around $500. Corporate gigs, weddings, and festivals were much better and safer for your gear. We did an anual biker club gig outside once. That got a little scary by 2:00am ;).

I have experienced all the above crap with my foot controllers over the years. I even accidentally ran over my old 2120 pedal board with my old TA ;). It kept on going.

Foot controllers in a gigging live situation in bars is definitely a tough ride for the device!

• You still playing Glam Rock?

Some, but mostly popular dance songs. I wear Vans that are pretty easy on footcontrollers. The tipsy women right in front of my mic stand with high heels are the concern in that regard. No strain on any of my footcontrollers has ever been my doing, I can hit a button and I don't drop things much.