Kemper crackles / overloading sound

• Hi,

Just recently I've started getting weird crackles in my Kemper. You can hear one here -

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    - between 2 and 3 seconds in. At first I thought I was overloading a digital mixer Kemper was going through, but that turns out not to be the case. The glitch is happening in Kemper. I can't get it to happen reliably in that it doesn't always happen when I play loud; it sometimes happen when playing quietly. I thought it might be the compressor, but still happens when I turn it off. Is it possible to overload the effects chain in Kemper so it clips digitally? Any pointers from Kemper gurus would save me a lot of painful trouble shooting and longing for my pedal-board. Thanks all.

Paul

• Here's a more extreme one -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and lastly, another variation -

all taken from the same session over the course of an hour.