Rig Manager 3.0.145 Update ?

• Hi guys, my Rig Manager is asking for Update to 3.0.145

but I don't see any release on the Kemper Site.

Is this a Beta ? I didn't click the "Beta Checkbox".

Any Idea?

THX a lot

Be the force with you ;)

• There was a discussion on this in the German forum, because users detected massive problems with the updated RM.
    Neu Rig Manager Version 3.0.145.16429

i think it's save to say that the picture the user posted simply shows that no Rig Manager is connected, for whatever reason. of course that's an issue for him but it doesn't make it a massive problem related to this version of Rig Manager. we always post those update with a delay to our website.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• we always post those update with a delay to our website

Before Version 3.0.145, all new versions including OS where announced by Kemper/Burkhard and they could be found at the download page. Just looked up there: it is not mentioned or available. Therefore I was asking: what about this version?

• I also installed it yesterday or the day before; I started my Kemper and Rig Manager and the message for an update came up. So far no problems, but I have been using it only in browser mode at home.

• I also installed it yesterday or the day before; I started my Kemper and Rig Manager and the message for an update came up. So far no problems, but I have been using it only in browser mode at home.

Same by me. No problems occured, I managed to build a new performance.

• Just downloaded the update but i can't seem to load profiles into my rig to demo them.Had nor problem before update.When i double click a profile to demo it it does not load.Any help i would really appreciate.

Edited once, last by pikman: want to delete post ().

• Just downloaded the update but i can't seem to load profiles into my rig to demo them.Had nor problem before update.When i double click a profile to demo it it does not load.Any help i would really appreciate.

On which computer system is RM running?

have same issue since install of 3.0.145.16429

the rig manager won't load any profiles and i am unable to edit anything at all though i can add recent purchases etc

just can't load or edit them???

Windows 10 64bit with latest updates

How do i step back to previous version?

do i need to completely uninstall and then install an older version?

Will i then need to re-import all my profiles?

Only had the unit a short time and still learning, most important of which appears to be don't install new updates...

Thanks for any help you can give

• If you want to downgrade, simply download the former version and install it.

BTW: I am running 3.0.145 under Windows 10 with no problems at all. I have not the slightest idea why people are complaining this version. On the other hand, there must be a problem, because it is not on the download page.

• Is Browser-Mode on Profiler aktivster?

• Only had the unit a short time and still learning, most important of which appears to be don't install new updates...

run a repair installation and if that doesn't work please contact support. Rig Manager is working fine, it's probably an issue related to Windows not correctly associating the driver with the app.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• why is version 145 Not on the Support site? My computer is not prompting the update when I open the Editor and I am having tons of issues with a buddie profile he shared that was tweaked in 145.

Is there a link to get the new FW somewhere I am not seeing?

• why is version 145 Not on the Support site?

I was asking this to Kemper guys here 10 days ago (or so). I did not get any answer.

Seems to me, I am one of the lucky guys who had no problems with the Stage after installation. I read a lot of complaints.

• sleepiest forum ever. If your on Face book there is a forum that is very active

Sleepy? I don't agree. I am also on Facebook groups and my impression: too much noisy. Too many people praising the commercial profiles they bought. Too much advertisments.
    What's good here? You can scroll down easily through the messages, and you can select by reading a short text excerpt and forget about things you are not interested at.