Suggested Free Profiles for Acoustic guitar W/Magnetic + Condenser PU

• how does it sound direct and what are you looking for in a Profile?
    with acoustics, a big part usually is finding the right midrange to remove.

I had a magnetic + piezo + mic PU for my acoustic and never got a good sound out of it :D

much happier with the magnetic-only solution I have now.

more isn't always better

• I'd say I'm looking for 2 main sounds: one should have to be Natural and supposed to be recored by his own.

The other one more electric in order to be mixed and blended with the sound recorder with room's mike.

There is rig by RickyStorti from the line out of a Marshall AD50 that is interesting.

And there are a Lot of profiles for piezo.. many acoustic simulation.. a Lot of stuff .. it will be a long research.

• I'd say I'm looking for 2 main sounds: one should have to be Natural and supposed to be recored by his own.

The other one more electric in order to be mixed and blended with the sound recorder with room's mike.

There is rig by RickyStorti from the line out of a Marshall AD50 that is interesting.

And there are a Lot of profiles for piezo.. many acoustic simulation.. a Lot of stuff .. it will be a long research.

using the PROFILER as a DI box is as flat as it gets ;)

disable the STACK, insert a Studio EQ in the STOMPS or EFFECTS section, find the right hipass value.

set a very strong, very narrow mid-range boost and sweep the frequency to find the most troublesome spot and reduce gain as much as needed, adjust Q.

• Nice tip! I'll try it.

The Eko PB01 straight into the mixer to PA is not 'bad' it's just low in Volume

In the mean time I've tried the suggested above and some of them are good for me.

Those 'not good' (I guess created for Piezo PU) are definetly not bad for my another guitar W/ Mini HB and Piezo.

• you can also try profiling only a patch cable - creating a perfectly flat amp.
    then use the Definition and Compression controls in the AMPLIFIER slot to tune your sound.

also interesting:

use a scooped (most of them are anyway) high gain(!) PROFILE, turn the Gain to '0' and maybe adjust the CABINET section (Character) and ass Direct Signal if needed.