Kemper is on and produces sound, but my screen is completely blank.

• As the title states, I can get sound from my kemper no problem, but my screen completely blank, only being backlit by the LED. I can't factory reset or update because I can't see what I am doing on the screen. This happened out of nowhere. I haven't damaged the device or messed with anything I shouldn't have because I obviously treat the device with care and consideration. Is this software related or is this some kind of hardware fault?

• I just had the same issue and contacted to the support. I'm in exact same situation like you. I haven't touched my Kemper since before Christmas and it was working fine. It was even unplugged all the time. Now I turned on it and I see nothing on the screen while I can get sound, and I can change the rigs via Rig Manager. All the buttons, knobs are working but I don't see what I'm doing.

What was the response from the Support team?

• mine's also freezing since the update. everything mostly lit up like normal but not the page, store, exit buttons etc. can't change patches via Rig Manager. tried power cycling. Will try reconnecting usb cable...

Edited once, last by jtn191 ().

• mine's also freezing since the update. everything mostly lit up like normal but not the page, store, exit buttons etc. can't change patches via Rig Manager. tried power cycling. Will try reconnecting usb cable...

This thread is originally about a screen problem. I see no relation to what you describe "also freezing"!?

Narrow in. What if Rig Manager isn't connected?

Be explicit. PAGE, STORE and EXIT buttons are only lit in specific situations. In which concrete situation do you expect the EXIT button to be lit and it isn't?