How to find ARTISTS KEMPER PACK ?

• I tried Santana Artist Pack from Liveplayrock but was disappointed.
    Not a real Mesa Amp, probably FX re-profiled :(?

Ho are the best "Artist kemper pack" :?:

Thanks

What you are looking for? Mesa Amp profile ?
    Santana is not playing only Mesa, for high gain he mostly play Dumble and Mesa.
    For Santana Sound you minimum two Amps.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Be the force with you ;)

• What you are looking for? Mesa Amp profile ?
    Santana is not playing only Mesa, for high gain he mostly play Dumble and Mesa.
    For Santana Sound you minimum two Amps.

Well it's true but it was not allways the case.

For exemple, with a Mark I King Snake from Tom Tone, you are really better than the Liveplayrock ! Really. In fact, Liveplayrock probably recicle FX profiles. I had a nice result with the Mark V in mark I mode rig from free collections...

But sorry, Santana was not the question... Are you a disguised saler of Liveplayrock :)?

I'm surprised not to find credible artist Rigs

• But sorry, Santana was not the question... Are you a disguised saler of Liveplayrock :)?
    I'm surprised not to find credible artist Rigs

I don't know what live play rock is about. You asked for a Santana Artist Pack.

The Kemper is an amp profiler and the effects are modeled. Everyone hears differently, so get the right amp, you will find e.g. a King Snake in the Rig Exchange and create your own sound. Ready to go Rigs are always only subjective approximations.

Be the force with you ;)

• Ready to go Rigs are always only subjective approximations.

True, but you can expect as minima a original ampl modelised when you pay for... I said mainly I paid to learn this is a bad quality modelisation. To avoid that, we should speak about experiences when made.