Kempers customer service is top notch

• I'm reminded of the thread where Cederick Forsberg lost his shit and folks accused him of being a troll. I'm proud to say that I stood by him, always giving him the benefit of the doubt, and as it happened he turned out to be a valuable and extremely-talented forum member.

Here we have a guy who's condition is triggered by technology-not-working issues as much as, if not more so, than any other flavour of problem. In a nutshell, it's Tourettes and he's prone to explosive, irrational anger and unpredictable outbursts followed by extreme remorse and depression. As I'd guessed, OCD is a component of his condition and that was why he couldn't let it go over the weekend, firing off so many emails.

FWIMBW, IMHO one can see when the remorse kicked in - that would've been why he went back and deleted every single post he'd made until yesterday and changed the thread title into a positive, pro-Kemper one. He feels terrible. So much so that he's gonna take a break from all things Kemper for a little while, including this thread which understandably is likely to exacerbate the depression.

I hereby appeal to everyone to ease up on explaining what's right and wrong when it comes to expressing one's self and dealing with others. He's no fool and knows that kindergarten-level stuff. It's just that that stuff means nothing, as does logic, when the syndrome kicks in. Once an episode subsides and the depression and regret come to the fore, well, you can only imagine how foolish, "stupid" and embarrassed one would feel. Let's do our best to support him if and when he re-emerges, eh?

Good news:

He's written a very-long letter of apology to Kemper, something I'm sure the company would appreciate.

It looks like he's gonna stick with Kemper and continue to seek an outcome when he can handle the stress.

OK, PSA over. We can all get back to rooting out legit trolls now. :D

• thanks for taking the time to explain the situation Nicky and reminding me of the need to be more considerate of others mental health.

I for one would like to apologise for my smart ass post with the Dale Carnegie book cover.

i hope the OP is alright and gets through this episode and returns to the forum in due course.