F12-X200 Speaker

• I recently picked up a Celestion F12-X200 speaker and I am very impressed with it. Some profiles sound better then others but it's certainly a great match with the Kemper. I have the power head and I am able to keep the CAB on feature. The "Kemper Kone" with imprint Cabs also sounds very good.

• Kemper Kone is custom made and optimized for application with PROFILER. The sound optimization that the PROFILER does for Kemper Kone doesn't exactly match the specs of the F12-X200. There is also no price advantage.

• No. I was considering getting one but the users on here say it will color the kemper sound, and probably enough that it would not work best for my situation. But, If I have to wait 6 months for the Kabinet, then I might get one.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• No. I was considering getting one but the users on here say it will color the kemper sound, and probably enough that it would not work best for my situation. But, If I have to wait 6 months for the Kabinet, then I might get one.

That's what steered me to the FX200 myself, I didnt want to wait for the Kone. Plus I had some amazon credit to use. I would love to see a side by side of the Kone vs FX200. Nothing on youtube yet as far as I know.

• While the FX may behave differently than the Kone, just EQ it to your liking. If you play in a mix, your tone will get EQ'd anyway.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Well...I have to say after messing around with this F12-200X speaker for a couple days now with my powered head, I really cant imagine the Kone speaker being any better because this F12 speaker sounds EXCELLENT in my opinion. Huge sound, cab in the room, full lush tone and loud. When I dial in any profile I dont care for, I simply change the CAB or IR to something I prefer and it brings the profile to life. I have never been a huge fan of MBritt's Marshall profiles until now because I am able to change the CAB/IR to something I prefer. Which is the great thing about a FRFR speakers, more options. The Kemper power head still sounds great using a real guitar cabinet but it does take more tweaking then the F12-200X speaker. I will stick with the F12-200X because it sounds excellent and I like the CAB/IR options.

• i cant understand why not to buy the original Kone its the same Price range even cheaper

I would have gotten the Kone but they dont seem to be available and I didnt want to wait. Plus I had some amazon credit to use and the F12 was available. Maybe I will pick up a Kone soon and compare, but again I cant see it being any better then the F12.

• I cant see it being any better then the F12.

unless it's all just a fake (and I'm sure it isn't) the Kone has been developer by Kemper and Celestion so.. let's say it'a a F12-X200 FINE TUNED for Kemper.

Anyhow it is Not the Same Kone Just rebranded. They didn't just attacked a different sticker on the back of a F12.

Of course they could be considered the same kind of Kone generally speaking and for sure comparable eachother (than, You know, tastes are tastes)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.