New tune, Little green men

• Massive Joe, I love the moment when "the full band kicks in". Very cool. I like your song writing ideas a lot and how you build this up including nice breaks and ear-catching parts in the middle.

The Sure Badge profile again is a killer here. Actually I bought the full pack from Guidorist this week based on our conversations here around your songs, Joe. And as much as the freebie is a great one (probably indeed the best one of the batch) the other profiles add a lot of value. Definitely plan to use those more for recording.

Thanks for sharing Joe :thumbup:8)

• Massive Joe, I love the moment when "the full band kicks in". Very cool. I like your song writing ideas a lot and how you build this up including nice breaks and ear-catching parts in the middle.

The Sure Badge profile again is a killer here. Actually I bought the full pack from Guidorist this week based on our conversations here around your songs, Joe. And as much as the freebie is a great one (probably indeed the best one of the batch) the other profiles add a lot of value. Definitely plan to use those more for recording.

Thanks for sharing Joe :thumbup:8)

Thanks deadman42, it turned out better than i'd hoped.

I've been using this profile constantly recently, it just sounds so good and feels great under my fingers. I'll need to have a look at Guitorst's profile pack

• Just had to log in to leave a like :thumbup: cool sounds, very nice to listen to.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Joe, I like this one too...I'm really digging your stuff.

It's probably going to work it's way into my own playing, inspiration-wise!

How are you liking Reverbnation? I've been using Bandcamp for all of my releases (just released my 53rd EP this month!) but maybe I should upload my stuff to Reverbnation as well... hmmm.

Thanks mapleleaf14, that means allot. I really just record the stuff that comes into my head so i'm so happy to hear that people actually like it.

Reverbnation is pretty cool but if your stuff is on bandcamp then i wouldn't really bother unless you were wanting people to listen to your stuff for free. I might look into Distrokid or something like that i like the idea of having my music on Spotify just to day that i have stuff up on there haha.

53 Ep's is pretty dam cool also

• Thanks mapleleaf14, that means allot. I really just record the stuff that comes into my head so i'm so happy to hear that people actually like it.

Reverbnation is pretty cool but if your stuff is on bandcamp then i wouldn't really bother unless you were wanting people to listen to your stuff for free. I might look into Distrokid or something like that i like the idea of having my music on Spotify just to day that i have stuff up on there haha.

53 Ep's is pretty dam cool also

Thanks!

Yeah, my stuff is all free anyway - I have the option to "pay whatever you want" but if anybody actually does pay anything, I donate 100% of it to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

I started home recording partially to keep being creative, but also as a "release" after a particularly bad year where my Mom passed away, my dog died, I had a bad bleeding ulcer, and then my house flooded from a broken water main break up the street (my driveway was the only one on the street that angled DOWN towards the house!) - and on my birthday no less!

I came up with the idea to do a 4 or 5 song EP every month, and so far I've been able to keep that pace up...I'm assuming it will probably slow up sooner or later though!

So I'm not in it to make any money, but when I started doing it my girlfriend and I thought it would be a cool idea to donate it.

-Eric

• Sorry to here about your tough times. I can see why you turned to music. Great about donating any funds to charity, i saw that on your bandcamp page, what a great idea.

I started recording a while back just as a fun thing to do and to be honest that's still what its all about for me, having fun on guitar. I'm no shredder but when i pick up the guitar i just play and if an idea comes out then i'll develop it. I've had a good run of inspiration over the past few months so i'll just keep pushing on as the ideas could all dry up over night.

It's a kind of therapy for me and all the guys on the Kemper forum have be so supportive and encouraging which i'm so humbled by considering the caliber of musicianship of all the forum members