Wirless Mouses and PickUps Interferences

• ok, shame on me, I've Just discoverd that the wireless (infrared?) Mouse placed near a PU produce some interferences, hisses, Noise in general.

I've partialy solved changing the model of mouse (still wireless but without upper light) and it's definedtly better,

but I wonder if a trackball type would have the same issue or not... or maybe will be even worst

any experienced mouse-jedi here?

• I use a wireless trackball - Logitech - and I have no such interference. What brand mouse are you using?

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• yes I suppose it is the light to generate this interference.

The T'nB has no light coming out from the upper side and it's ok.

The HP has a pulsing light even when in standby that makes disturbing noise.

The issue was expecially with singol coil. Yesterday Ive played humbuckers and with the new mouse and I can.t say it happened. Must try to use the stato or tele or p90 before I say it's solved.

• ...what a great invention right?

anyway the problem is the HP's Mouse, ..with the T'nB Mouse no problem of noise even with singol coils.

This is the Damned Light that generates Interferences

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.