Any recommendation on a Fuzz?

• I’ve been after a fuzz for a long while but I’m wondering if such a harsh effect will work well with the kemper... any tried and tested pedals that people know work well? Think my ideal would be something like a Mythos Golden Fleece

• Have a few fuzz pedals and have built several others from rare fancy transistors. They all do their thing into the kemper the same as a physical amp. No need to worry.

From what I have, the biggest surprise was the cheap DOD Carcosa fuzz. It's really great and actually gets the most use. That's saying alot as there are some pretty cool and considerably more expensive fuzz's just sitting in the drawer (Analogman NKT275 & BC108, Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe, D.A.M Meathead, Earthquaker Devices HoofReaper, Zvex Fuzzfactory, original 1960s Maestro Fuzztone, and some others).

Happy fuzz hunting!

• Have a few fuzz pedals and have built several others from rare fancy transistors. They all do their thing into the kemper the same as a physical amp. No need to worry.

From what I have, the biggest surprise was the cheap DOD Carcosa fuzz. It's really great and actually gets the most use. That's saying alot as there are some pretty cool and considerably more expensive fuzz's just sitting in the drawer (Analogman NKT275 & BC108, Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe, D.A.M Meathead, Earthquaker Devices HoofReaper, Zvex Fuzzfactory, original 1960s Maestro Fuzztone, and some others).

Happy fuzz hunting!

An Analogman NKT275 sitting in your drawer??? Man give me this drawer for christmas plllleeeeaaaase! ;) But, seriously this DOD Carcosa have to be good!

• Sure hope they update soon. I like the drive pretty good but fuzzes are my favorite toys

I hear ya!
    check out the Recti Shaper. It is the 'analog octave up' section of an octave fuzz (full wave rectification) and it sounds wonderful.
    add the Analog Octaver (monophonic only) for even more fuzz mayhem before or after the Recti stomp.

check out the "Sunn Model T" and "Beta" Profiles from the Rig Exchange, also my very own "PITCH Wide Fuzz Oct" and the Black Arts Toneworks "BAT Pharaoh" Profiles.