Octavia-Jimi

• Whoa Yeah!!!!!
    Thats what I'm talkin' bout !!!!

There goes 3 more stomp boxes I can sell now!!!

I am making money on this lunch box from Heaven!!!

Thanks again Bill, smokin' clip.

• Bill it sounds awesome, I'm downloading it now. Thanks.

• Thanks guys!
    The upper octave pops even better if you crank the Recti drive.
    Neck pickup is a must!

All the new wave shapers open up new sounds.
    Many are very synth like but with a guitar edge to them.

• Was wondering how to use some of these new effects until I heard this clip - Thanks Bill. Plus... some superior playing on the clip, great stuff :thumbup:

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Thank for pointing this effect out. A rockin' octave distortion sound. I made some tweaks with strat/singles in mind and took it into a more pronounced octave with some fuzz sort of direction. Can upload to the exchange if anyone wishes.

I moved the Recti Shaper to Stomp A
    Drive 9.8
    Vol -1.0

Followed by Fuzz DS
    Drive 0.0 ***I've noticed this stomp with 0 drive is great by itself for rolling off the guitar volume for a slight fuzz breakup although I wouldn't have cut the treble/presence as much as I did below (have to tame that octave a little on this one) It's got a nice warm slight fuzz break up with the guitar vol rolled back this way.
    Vol -1.6

Amp - Same Custom HW JTM45 Drt2
    Gain 2.6
    Bass -1.5
    Mid +.4
    Treb -1.3
    Pres -1.4

Cab
    And44's Marshall4x12

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• Bill, I just tried to PM you on this... but your profile isn't set up to accept PMs.

To save people hassle on dialing in what I came up with I uploaded it to the exchange. However I wasn't thinking and rudely stole your rig name ?( and changed it to Octavia Jimi 2. I can easily change it if you like - let me know.

Thanks again for sharing and hope you give it a try!

I would love to put a demo clip together but my KPA replaced my interface.... an Eleven Rack :D and I have been enjoying the Kemper so much that I haven't gotten around to finding a recording interface yet.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

Edited once, last by BuckeyeBrown ().