Kemper phasing issues during playback only

• Ive owned my Kemper rack for about 5 years and its amazing with zero issues so far. I use it for recording and live streaming on Twitch. Its always sounded amazing. Lately though the playback has very bad phasing sounds that fade in and out that make the guitar sound HORRIBLE. None of the other audio coming from my PC is doing this. I have my kemper plugged into a scarlet 2i2. There is also a Rode procaster mic plugged into that same 2i2 with zero sound or phasing issues. It started happening out of nowhere so its very odd to me. I have googled around with zero help. Someone please help me! I can link my Twitch VOD where you can clearly hear it happening on and off the entire stream whenever I am playing guitar. Here is the link to the stream for reference.

External Content www.twitch.tv
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.