Advice for headphones

• i'm looking for the next headphones and need an advice which one works for you best.

I tried the DT770, was a no burner, to much bassheavy.

I do not mastering etc. Only for a/b them with studiomonitors.

I prefer the direct in the face not the ambient sound.

Some write the sennheiser hd 25 is a good choice?:/

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• They are not really flat sounding, just less bass than the DT770, if anything, the DT770 250 Ohm are really flat with a small bump in mid basses. My suggestion first is closed headphones for less soundstage more focused sound, open for wider soundstage, flatter response, more dynamic response. Your choice, I use AKG K701, DT770 pro, and M50 with the kemper. K701 sound the closest to studio monitors, but they are harder to come by nowadays. I also have grados SR80e, Beyer T90, T1, Senheiser HD599, HD650, so let me know if something catches your attention.

The answer is 42

• tried the AKG K612 pro, but they are no burner.

Now i bought the DT 880 Pro 250 ohm, they sound right near my KRK R6. They will stay.

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett