Good profiles to use with a Boss HM-2 pedal?

• None of the profiles I've used that have tried to capture a HM-2 pedal have really caught the essence of the pedal very well. Because of this I use the physical pedal in front of a low gain profile. This is still seems pretty hit and miss trying to find something that works well.

Any suggestions out there from people who use this pedal what profiles they use behind it for that digusting swedish tone all us metalheads love?

• I’ve been searching for the same thing. I haven’t found any solution that is good enough. I have tried to buy profiles with HM-2 as well tried the free ones. As you state they don’t catch the essence very well. At least not when using My guitars. I then bought an original HM-2 and a clone (Eyemaster) to use with a profile. I tried clean profiles, crunch profiles and distorted profiles. I’ve tried the pedals in the loop and in front of the guitar. It just doesn’t sound right. I manage to get a harsh sound, but it’s no way near usable. I’ve managed to get a hint of the Swedish buzzsaw when playing a E power chord. I have tossed the towel.

Line 6 Helix has a HM-2 now. It apparently sounds quite good. Perhaps Kemper could do the same. I don’t expect them to do so though. How many would use that pedal? So why should they put a lot of work into this?

I have been wanting to make the profiles myself with my own guitars to see, if this could be the solution. BUT....I’ve have just learned that it has become very popular to use this sound again and plenty of bands are releasing music with this sound. So it has become irrelevant for me to chase this sound now. It’s nothing special now. I was too late to the party ?

• ...Line 6 Helix has a HM-2 now. It apparently sounds quite good. ....

It apparently sounds like sh*t and completely wrong on every demo I heard ? Talking to some guys who played the Line 6 "Swedish Chainsaw" all agree that 3.0 update is great, but their HM-2 sounds really really bad and can not be tweaked to come close enough.

• Okay. Just heard a different view on it and has only heard a tiny bit. And that bit sounded a lot closer than anything with involving the Kemper, that I, myself, has tried.