Where can I get my Kemper serviced?

• profiles are all sounding very phasey.

We had a few users with their KPA's suddenly sounding "phasey" - for no apparent reason.
    All reported that after doing a KPA reset (press the system button while you switch the KPA on), the phasey sound went away. Maybe worth a try...

• All profiles were fine. I only have about 60 profiles on my Kemper. But as soon as this led went out (the second one) the profiles are now sounding out of phase. Ive never had this problem before. At all. So its not like Im making it up. Also why are my led's burning out so quickly? I got the unit in February. Im located in St. Louis Missouri and I bought the unit from Sweetwater. Do I need to contact them?

• All profiles were fine. I only have about 60 profiles on my Kemper. But as soon as this led went out (the second one) the profiles are now sounding out of phase. Ive never had this problem before. At all. So its not like Im making it up. Also why are my led's burning out so quickly? I got the unit in February. Im located in St. Louis Missouri and I bought the unit from Sweetwater. Do I need to contact them?

I'd contact Sweetwater, they're supposed to have a 2 year warranty on the KPA.

• I have yet to hear a phasey profile :(

All profiles were fine. I only have about 60 profiles on my Kemper. But as soon as this led went out (the second one) the profiles are now sounding out of phase. Ive never had this problem before. At all. So its not like Im making it up. Also why are my led's burning out so quickly? I got the unit in February. Im located in St. Louis Missouri and I bought the unit from Sweetwater. Do I need to contact them?

Here's what to do:
    Record the phasey sounding profiles and send it along with a backup of your KPA and a detailed report to Kemper - so they can investigate why this is happening.
    Then, reset your Kemper and your problem should be fixed...
    Regarding the LED's - SGP suggested that the reset would work for the LED's too, so why not try it?

• I do recall a LEDs testing option in the one of the reset processes, which tests and re-initialises the LEDs.
    It's been quite a while since I've done that (around 1.0.5 I think).

• This was the reply I got from support re a dim led, and it definitely worked.

if one of the LEDs appears to be dim, try to initialze the KPA,
    press and hold the System Button during startup until " initializing global system " appears in the display.

• Jeff,

How long have you had it? Sweetwater has a 30 day return policy. If it's got issues, I'd just send it back and get a new one from them. They are pretty good about those types of issues.

• I've had several interactions with Sweetwater and find their customer service to be excellent. They'll handle it.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Just wanted to give a quick update. Sweetwater is real awesome. That had me an RA# within a few hours. I havent sent the Kemper off yet simply because Im waiting for my Zoom G5 to arrive. I had to get a better back up before I sent this off to get repaired/replaced. It should arrive tomorrow and Ill be slumming it for a few weeks which will be a bummer. I have a brand new MFX unit coming and Im bummed about using it lol. Ill hate being without my Kemper for a few weeks so dont do any major updates!!!! Lol, Ill be jealous hearing about it.....sitting here just looking at the computer screen ;( . All alone, no green little lunch pail beside me. Ill let everyone know what Sweetwater finds out.

• Final update: Sweetwater gets mad props. What a quick turnaround. Sent my Kemper off to them last Friday. Got a brand new Kemper today. Now thats service! They never said what was wrong, just sent me a new one. Thanks to all who chimed in.

That's really great, Jeff! Glad you didn't have to wait long and kudos to Sweetwater!

• Thanks. I'm having lots of issues with the KPA. I've been really hesitant to upload new firmware and I'm actual still on the last stable version (prior to 1.1). Now, for no reason, it is giving me an error message and three LEDs are out (I've had the unit since February). I tried loading the latest firmware and it loads, but when going to the "storage" stage, I get a random error. I'm going to try 1.1 and see if that solves it.

I think a bad downloaded profile screwed it up.

• Final update: Sweetwater gets mad props. What a quick turnaround. Sent my Kemper off to them last Friday. Got a brand new Kemper today. Now thats service! They never said what was wrong, just sent me a new one. Thanks to all who chimed in.

Really nice... THOMANN arranged a devolution of my KPA through DHL because I have an XLR hardware problem (diagnosed by Kemper). I sent them my KPA 25 days ago and, today, the told me that the received it on december 6th and I will have to wait 3 or 4 weeks (+ one week more from Germany to Spain). This is sad...

Saludos