New to the Kemper family.. Question

• Hello... So I got my Kemper stage today and I played around with the factory rigs.. I ended up getting the 2020 pack from Michael Britts and replaced all the factory Rigs with those. The problem was that I accidentally erased everything in the presets folder in the Kemper.. Now I only have the presets that came in the new update (8.0.2) and the ones that came in that MB 2020 pack. Those that means I just erased everything else like the wha and other stuff?... is there a way to restore them?...

• Hello... So I got my Kemper stage today and I played around with the factory rigs.. I ended up getting the 2020 pack from Michael Britts and replaced all the factory Rigs with those. The problem was that I accidentally erased everything in the presets folder in the Kemper.. Now I only have the presets that came in the new update (8.0.2) and the ones that came in that MB 2020 pack. Those that means I just erased everything else like the wha and other stuff?... is there a way to restore them?...

Welcome.

In RigManager you'll find all the factory content.

You can restore whatever you like back to your machine.

• Welcome.

In RigManager you'll find all the factory content.

You can restore whatever you like back to your machine.

I used RigManager to delete them.. when I connect the Kemper in my computer all I see are the ones that are now.. not the ones that came from the factory

• Hi angeljohng,

Congratulations on getting your Kemper Stage.

A. Did you delete the just Presets on the Profiler Stage? (MyProfiler) (note: your numbers will not match mine)

B. If the All Presets | MyProfiler folder is empty,

1. Right-click All Presets | Preset Packs | Kemper Factory Content 8.0 and open that in a new window.
    2. In the new window, select all the Kemper Factory Content Presets
    3. Drag the Kemper Factory Content Presets to All Presets | MyProfiler

OR

C. Did you delete the Presets in Rig Manager Presets Packs?

OR

D. You deleted both, and the All Presets folder is now empty?

If you're running Windows, check your downloads folder for Rig_Manager_3_0_145.msi (or you might have Rig_Manager_3_0_140.msi). Whichever one you have, double click it to run it.

When you see the option to Repair - do that.

After that's complete, copy the Kemper Factory content (Presets) into the All Presets | MyProfiler folder as I described in step B above.

Here are some other resources for you.

Kemper Manuals and Quick Start guides

Rig Manager Download and Documentation

Kemper Tutorials & Demos

• Thank you everyone.. I played with the Kemper this past weekend and Im impressed . This thing sounds amazing. I didn't missed my amp and pedals.. in-fact I felt like I was missing out on this.. hahaha. Well thanks again and Im on my way to keep tweaking this to make it sound even better.