The Ghost & The Crown

• Great sound and overall production Goji54 , some pros were involved for mix and master I guess... great songwriting as well which to me is actually the more essential part. Very nice stuff, thanks for sharing :thumbup:8)

• Great sound and overall production Goji54 , some pros were involved for mix and master I guess... great songwriting as well which to me is actually the more essential part. Very nice stuff, thanks for sharing :thumbup:8)

Correct! The EP was recorded and mixed at VuDu Studios in Port Jeff, NY by Frank Mitaritonna, who’s done a lot of work with Yvette Young as of late and was mastered at Rogue Planet by Mike Kalajian. Very much appreciate the compliment!! I’ve been egging Frank to make some Kemper profiles, along with Mike who owns the studio. Only time will tell if I can make that happen.

Was there a prerequisite to only post stuff we recorded/mixed/mastered personally? If that’s the case then please forgive my stupidity.

• Was there a prerequisite to only post stuff we recorded/mixed/mastered personally? If that’s the case then please forgive my stupidity.

No, by no means. All good. I was just assuming from the pro sound and was obviously right. And we have some very talented non-pro folks around here in the forum who create really well sounding recordings. So I could have been wrong as well...