Expression Pedal Question

• Hello,

Im new with the Kemper so sorry for the question.. if I buy the mission control expression pedal can I have it set up as a wah in one slot and as a volume in another slot?.. I just want to have a wah for some songs and a volume pedals for others and I want to know if I can do that with one pedal or I need 2 EPs

• the pedal links function in the Profiler allows you to configure a pedal as a wah pedal and use it as a volume pedal when a rig is loaded that does not use an active wah.

Let's say I load a perform and I want to have a wah in slot 1 but in slot 4 I want to have a volume pedal. Can I do that with just 1 expression pedal?

• Hi, angeljohng,

In the Kemper manual, there is a section devoted to using expression pedals and switches. Search for

Expression Pedals and Foot Switches. This includes details of how to use a single expression pedal for wah and volume. Read all the way through to the section called

Here are links to essential resources for understanding your Profiler.

Kemper Manuals and Quick Start guides

Rig Manager Download and Documentation

Kemper Tutorials & Demos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.