more volume pedal positions

• Hello,

I was trying to use volume pedal as a "send" to (X+MOD+)DLY+REV.

So I put the volume pedal "after stack".

then main output to "master stereo" feeding a stereo PA

and monitor out to "stack" feeding another loudspeaker

but when I use pedal no sound come out.

I can understand the possibility to use the volume to control the post stack sound.

But it wouldn't be useful (and easy to implement i suppose) to have also a volume pedal position let's say after X slot or MOD ?

• If Volume Pedal could be located between X and MOD or between MOD and DLY, with pedal in heel position no sound would come out either. That's the nature of a volume pedal.

Perhaps your real intend is to control the Mix of effects located in DLY and REV modules, which can be achieved via Morph Pedal already.

• Burkhard

Well that's true it is more an expression pedal but limits are permeables. then I do not understand if I routed the monitor out to STACK why I should not hear the sound if the volume pedal is after this point. Maybe I do not really understand the signal flow of the kemper??

Then I already wrote my desire for more morph pedals... but in this case morph pedal is already in use controlling at least 7 others parameters that cannot fit in group with dry/wet of DLY-REV. I imagine I can duplicate the rig with different controller setting but it will become a bit complicated.

but I do not understand why continuos controller in profiler and remote have to be limited to 5 choices....

Nevertheless I'm so happy with the profiler that I will not stop fighting for more morph groups

MORE MORPH GROUP !!

MORE MORPH GROUP !!

MORE MORPH GROUP !!

MORE MORPH GROUP !!

MORE MORPH GROUP !!

MORE MORPH GROUP !!

I wish you (AND ALL THE FORUM PEOPLE) an happy new year

F

• I thought the subject here is volume pedal positions!?

Even if you select "Post Stack" or "Output" as your Volume Pedal Location, it is still in the signal chain for Output Source = Stack. And that is intentional. It is not the purpose of the Volume Pedal to control Delay Mix nor Reverb Mix.