Fenter custom shop 1985

HX Stomp

Second Headrush FRFR108

Mackie 10 inch monitors

BAM200

Second Icepower ASX125

2 kemper kones

Paracho made custom nylon guitar

and thats all I think. Not so much, but not few by any means.

The answer is 42

• The recording quality of the UMC404HD is pretty top notch until you get to the 1000 dollar mark, I my opinion is a great small unit. Unles you need more inputs for drums, I say you are better off buying a nice expensive mic preamp (I have an old Air mic preamp) and a compressor (prefferable a rack studio compressor). Your recording quality will go miles above.

The answer is 42

• The recording quality of the UMC404HD is pretty top notch until you get to the 1000 dollar mark, I my opinion is a great small unit. Unles you need more inputs for drums, I say you are better off buying a nice expensive mic preamp (I have an old Air mic preamp) and a compressor (prefferable a rack studio compressor). Your recording quality will go miles above.

I think it sounds a little bit muffled and not very detailled compared to the kemper headphone out, but in the end it's totally fine for recording quick Demo-Songs. Maybe my ears want to hear the difference or maybe it's just GAS...

My upgrade would be a focusrite interface with spdif-interface. I think that this will make some things easier and maybe sound better. And i think it has better preamps built in. I want to stay with the small form factor.

Sadly I will not have the space for Rack-Hardware. I'm looking to build a new desk this year and I can only use like 50% of the space for music-gear, because i also need it for my job. But everything will be taken into consideration.

Edited once, last by spotter ().

• The Matrix has gravitas. Love it! :D

Forgot you had the Motif XS (I have the rack) and INTEGRA (me too). Awesome units. Those two were intended to provide the bulk of my sounds when I bought them new back in the day. They're still sitting there waitin'...

This year, Nicky! Do it this year! You can always just transfer the project when you get the new machine. Start tracking or programming! Remember, I've been hearing about this since 2013, so it would be great to see what you've conceptualised/visualised.

• I had a relatively easy 2020, because of the pandemic. Just figured I would batten down the hatches and ride out the economic malaise because I have other commitments besides music. I did buy some new stuff, but I sold a lot too. Pretty much broke even, I think.

Sold

Diezel VH4

Kemper Powered Rack with Remote

Pedal Trigger double bass drum triggers

Black Hole Drum Silencing System

Caparison Dellinger M2

Apple iMac

PRS MT-15

Mayones Regius Custom 6

Yamaha Montage 61

Bought

Microsoft Surface Book 2 - for portable synth sounds

Apple iMac - i9, 64GB RAM, some graphics card

OD Guitars Venus 6

PRS Archon 25 - bought back my old one

Kemper unpowered toaster with Remote

PRS MT-15 (this was sold a few months later when I got the Archon)

• This year, Nicky! Do it this year! You can always just transfer the project when you get the new machine. Start tracking or programming! Remember, I've been hearing about this since 2013, so it would be great to see what you've conceptualised/visualised.

You exaggerator you, AJ. I only joined on Star Wars day in 2015. :D

I'm happy to wait 'til the right Apple Silicon machine drops, mate. Funds already saved thanks to the $10 000 AU Mac Pro (Intel) delay and debacle. I'd waited a long time for a new Mac Pro and I sure wasn't the only dude in that boat of disappointment. My outdated audio hardware won't work beyond my 2012 Mac Pro, and the 'puter's RAM slots are "disappearing" and the SATA drives only appear when they feel like it. It'd be a nightmare to even attempt to complete a project on this thing, not that there's enough active RAM for that anyway. It's reasonable to assume that a MOTU AVB system on an AS Mac Pro will serve well, but I'm not prepared to take the interface-upgrade leap on an assumption. Funds for the I/F upgrade saved years ago and sitting in a store's account in Canberra.

I've got rhythm and melody on-tap whenever I may choose to need it, brother, so I'm not worried anymore about trying to capture a creative phase or whatever. Be patient, Brother AJ; I'll do my best not to let you down. :D :pinch:

• For 2020, I had a pretty expensive year for purchases compared to previous years.

Bought

Friedman JJ Jr head

Orange 1x12

MXR Micro Chorus

MXR Carbon Copy Delay

Fulltone OCD

Fulltone Clyde Standard Wah

Kemper Stage

Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170

Mission Engineering Expression Pedal

Fender American Professional Telecaster

For this year, I may end up with an FM3, but that's it so far. Probably going to sell the pedals if I end up getting the FM3.

• Kemper Stage (sold my Kemper Head and Remote)

Kemper Kabinet

Line6 HX Stomp

Boss GT-1000 (sold)

Harley Benton GPA 100

Suhr Standard Plus

Fender Am. Strat Standard | Fender Elite Standard | Ibanez AZ 2204 | Gibson Les Paul Standard | Suhr Standard Plus | Epiphone ES-335 Lim. Ed. |

Kemper Stage | Kemper Kone | Line6 HX Stomp | Strymon Sunset | Line 6 Relay G30 |

LD Systems U500 InEar | Behringer X32 Compact

SKEEN - Join The Revolution In Screen Protection