someone not being honest ???

• i recommend you guys to ask questions in his Facebook,but for me he looks legit,he sell Marco Sfogli and Leo Bicio profiles,but agree that he should post pictures in the amps he profiled.

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• It doesn't help to ask to him to answer here. He's blocked until tomorrow after he posted here. All vendors are forbidden to post in the third party rigs discussion.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• It doesn't help to ask to him to answer here. He's blocked until tomorrow after he posted here. All vendors are forbidden to post in the third party rigs discussion.

but you said he is blocked

• i recommend you guys to ask questions in his Facebook,but for me he looks legit,he sell Marco Sfogli and Leo Bicio profiles,but agree that he should post pictures in the amps he profiled.

Yeah, he is only selling them on his platform. He has nothing to do with the profiling of this packs.

• Today I have revisited and played some of the packs I bought from "LivePlayRock" over time . I have to say there are profiles in there that work for me and that I really like.

I can not say the packs sound bad or not like the real deal. And I still can not say if we get screwed or not :D Screwed but still sounds pretty good?

Thomas seems to be a quite a hyper active guy. So I hope he manages to slow down a bit and get us some pictures of him in the studio soon, instead of making funny fake pics showing him with more Kempers than he has in his home studio (seems he has time to do this).

• sorry but this is no serious business what he's doing

everybody should know before spending money

today i bought profiles from a new guy "yeatzee Guitar"

he had done the best fender Profiles of a Princeton Reverb in my opinion

the Pack is 15$ , this is real good value and business

we should support guys like this,

not this fake Profiles discussed here

• Will try the free rigs for sure! Do you know what speaker the combo has and which mic(s) have been used for profiling? This is essential information I do not find - or have I missed it in the video? The rigs are not properly tagged too, maybe the pdf in the pack says more about this?

• i copy this text from the Facebook Kemper group

Thomas Bottaini
    Author

Good morning!
    thank you so much for your messages!

Many are talking without knowing the reality of things...I don't understand this badness for a work done with perseverance and passion...but Liveplayrock are open to constructive criticism, we are here for this!

Of course, like all things, we can't please everyone, and we welcome every single one of your feedback (positive or negative).
    Our answers to your info are simple:

1 We don't think seeing an amp (in a video demo about kemper rigs pack) makes that much of a difference, as in the end one get kemper profiled sounds and not the physical amp (it's just a point of view, nothing more).

2 our way of working is very simple since we collaborate with more musicians (for this we can have more amps available in certain periods of time for profiling)

3 we are still waiting for guitarists' videos to complete a first collaboration video (unfortunately during the summer we had some delays in the process and we have given priority to other commitments, but the completed and edited collab video will also arrive) .

I thank all those who understand our work and our work philosophy!
    Thanks to those who believe in our reality!

All the best to all! Have a good day

• i love the slash pack, i can't believe that they were modeled.

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• I am sorry to say, but the more he is talking, the clearer it becomes that something is simple NOT right here. These are the weakest, most ridiculous excuses I have ever heard. You can see in this thread that I tried to be fair (and I still like some sounds).

Real amps or not - this statement really is .... weak (can't say the words that I really wanted to say).

Seeing an amp doesn't make a difference?? That is why he is using fake pics / stolen pics of amps in the videos or what?!

With collaborating he means people like Sfogli making the work and he is only selling the packs, right? Or what does he mean? Did any other musician really borrowed him any amp and he went to a studio profiling it? And the audio engineer is taking a break, while he is capturing the same cab again with a simple SM57 straight to Kemper. Anyone believing that's how a profiling session in the studio works?

• Thomas Bottaini
    Author
    I am happy it has come to a point!
    I am very sorry that people, without knowing the reality of things, accuse us. We will start to show also the amps in profiling, maybe even live on Facebook! ... Thank you very much Liveplayrock will show you the work done in the studio and not just the finished work! We are ready to ROCK! Thanks for your kindly message!

Thomas Bottaini
    Author

Unfortunately they banned me (I'm trying to understand why, since I have the right to reply) but at this point I think everything is out of control.
    Thank you so much for understanding the position, that me and all Liveplayrock works seriously, with the utmost respect!

The promise I make to you is the one made to everyone: for the next amps, you will see how we work (and how we have worked so far). I hope it will be appreciated! I really appreciate your heartfelt words

Edited 2 times, last by Ni6htWalker ().

• well here it go...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sounds good again to me. Amp in the video :thumbup: Looking forward to the studio footage ;)

well the amp profiled for the new profile pack is in that video,he told me this.....

Thank you very much (I will try to show it as often as possible)
    Sometimes some videos (recording videos in my studio) and sometimes profiling in other studios, I will not always be able to show it in the video demos, but I will show the pics and videos in other places where profile!