someone not being honest ???

• His packs that I have bought have been straight up fantastic for me.

Tell me whatever you want. He gives me videos with some samples of what's on there before I make a purchase. If I can at least HEAR a bit of a sample, I can usually make a good call on it.

I really wish he'd do a straight sample of some of them with A/B of guitar only and then guitar with the song he is matching on those artists profiles though. There's a couple of packs I have not bought because I can't really hear what the exact tone sounds like on them.

I personally haven't felt "ripped off" by him yet.

• On the upside, he's consistent. I commented on his latest ENGL pack, stating that: Once again, there is no "amp" that was profiled in the video. He deleted my comment. It's obvious that he is making profiles of some modeler. I can't help but wonder if he's profiling commercial packs from others on that unit. It seems like they are pumping these profiles out too quickly to be made by hand, IMHO.

• If anything, the last Mark V pack has no proof of an actual Mark V, and again a SM57 (and the sound on the demo does not sound like a simple SM57). Take that as you wish and decide if you want to pay 20 dollars for a profile of a modeller. If it sounds good to you, then I say great, go for it.

• Are you guys aware that you are threatening the way a man makes his living? You do that based on what? Facts? Knowledge? I doesn‘t seem so! Thank god it’s my freedom to stop reading this gossip (which I will do). Face the man one to one and clearify your troubles, I‘d be happy to read the results here.

• I have like 4 or 5 packs from lpr and they sound great to me so its just that simple, if u like what u hear, go for it. If dont, dont buy it. R u going to buy profiles only if u c a picture of the real amp, mics used, tweaking session and etc? Lol

Dont try to ruin someone bc u think u r right. There's always 2 sides

• I have like 4 or 5 packs from lpr and they sound great to me so its just that simple, if u like what u hear, go for it. If dont, dont buy it. R u going to buy profiles only if u c a picture of the real amp, mics used, tweaking session and etc? Lol

Dont try to ruin someone bc u think u r right. There's always 2 sides

Sure you got a good point there. The same is true with other vendors. You can never be 100% certain their videos does contain the actual profiles. It could be the real amp you hear. I'm not saying I suspect that but like I said you never know.

• I'm fairly new to Kemper, having purchased mine less than a month ago. I can't speak to his amp packs (for me, nothing has come close to ToneJunkie for amp sounds). However, the liveplayrock Aerosmith artist profile I purchased was highly disappointing. It didn't even come *close* to sounding like the demo video advertised. I was disappointed, to say the least.