someone not being honest ???

• His packs that I have bought have been straight up fantastic for me.

Tell me whatever you want. He gives me videos with some samples of what's on there before I make a purchase. If I can at least HEAR a bit of a sample, I can usually make a good call on it.

I really wish he'd do a straight sample of some of them with A/B of guitar only and then guitar with the song he is matching on those artists profiles though. There's a couple of packs I have not bought because I can't really hear what the exact tone sounds like on them.

I personally haven't felt "ripped off" by him yet.

• On the upside, he's consistent. I commented on his latest ENGL pack, stating that: Once again, there is no "amp" that was profiled in the video. He deleted my comment. It's obvious that he is making profiles of some modeler. I can't help but wonder if he's profiling commercial packs from others on that unit. It seems like they are pumping these profiles out too quickly to be made by hand, IMHO.

• If anything, the last Mark V pack has no proof of an actual Mark V, and again a SM57 (and the sound on the demo does not sound like a simple SM57). Take that as you wish and decide if you want to pay 20 dollars for a profile of a modeller. If it sounds good to you, then I say great, go for it.

The answer is 42

• Are you guys aware that you are threatening the way a man makes his living? You do that based on what? Facts? Knowledge? I doesn‘t seem so! Thank god it’s my freedom to stop reading this gossip (which I will do). Face the man one to one and clearify your troubles, I‘d be happy to read the results here.

• I have like 4 or 5 packs from lpr and they sound great to me so its just that simple, if u like what u hear, go for it. If dont, dont buy it. R u going to buy profiles only if u c a picture of the real amp, mics used, tweaking session and etc? Lol

Dont try to ruin someone bc u think u r right. There's always 2 sides

• I have like 4 or 5 packs from lpr and they sound great to me so its just that simple, if u like what u hear, go for it. If dont, dont buy it. R u going to buy profiles only if u c a picture of the real amp, mics used, tweaking session and etc? Lol

Dont try to ruin someone bc u think u r right. There's always 2 sides

Sure you got a good point there. The same is true with other vendors. You can never be 100% certain their videos does contain the actual profiles. It could be the real amp you hear. I'm not saying I suspect that but like I said you never know.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I'm fairly new to Kemper, having purchased mine less than a month ago. I can't speak to his amp packs (for me, nothing has come close to ToneJunkie for amp sounds). However, the liveplayrock Aerosmith artist profile I purchased was highly disappointing. It didn't even come *close* to sounding like the demo video advertised. I was disappointed, to say the least.

• This thread cracks me up the whole idea of a Kemper profiler is too get a multitude of killer tones in a easy to use unit which sounds awesome sounds like this guy has spent a lot brain sweat to achieve who cares if he doesn’t post pics of himself in the studio which cares? if it sounds good to you go for it or better come up with your own tone. don’t over think it . I swear guitar players….,,,,,

• If you make a living off of selling profiles then I suggest you get another job and one with medical and dental benefits and paid vacation.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• All people are asking for is some proof that what is being sold is authentic. For someone that claims to be profiling dozens of amps it shouldn't be difficult to show pictures of at least a couple of them being profiled. The responses seem vague and defensive rather than simply showing proof.

• well here it go...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What is this video supposed to represent, other than someone playing guitar?

• If you make a living off of selling profiles then I suggest you get another job and one with medical and dental benefits and paid vacation.

Strange comment. He sell the profiles in euro which means he lives in europe. You know your country is the only one in the world where you must pay expensive insurances for medical benefits and good hospital care, if needed, and have more than two weeks of vacation?

Henry David Thoreau

• Strange comment. He sell the profiles in euro which means he lives in europe. You know your country is the only one in the world where you must pay expensive insurances for medical benefits and good hospital care, if needed, and have more than two weeks of vacatio

What's strange about making a good living?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Strange comment. He sell the profiles in euro which means he lives in europe. You know your country is the only one in the world where you must pay expensive insurances for medical benefits and good hospital care, if needed, and have more than two weeks of vacation?

So much more complicated than that.....and this is not the right place to take shots like that.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• So much more complicated than that.....and this is not the right place to take shots like that.

It's not up to you to decide. I can discuss seriously with BayouTexan without your selfimposed moral shot.

Henry David Thoreau

• It's not up to you to decide. I can discuss seriously with BayouTexan without your selfimposed moral shot.

Given I just did, and would again….It would seem you’re wrong.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited once, last by Ruefus ().