How to remove ALL tempo ?

• Blinking annoying tempo :

Kemper has really boring things, probably coming from prehistoric computer programming : all rigs have tempo, and I did not find how to remove ALL tempos in rigs :cursing: ???

• Blinking annoying tempo :

Kemper has really boring things, probably coming from prehistoric computer programming : all rigs have tempo, and I did not find how to remove ALL tempos in rigs :cursing: ???

When working in browse mode: In the Rig Menu you need to uncheck TEMPO ENABLE (which can be set independently per rig).

When working in performance mode: In the Rig Menu you need to uncheck TEMPO ENABLE (which can be set independently per rig, but you can also choose to use the performance tempo).

This is yet another case of you failing to grasp the most basic concepts of user operation with the Profiler.

Please RTFM and stop your childish rants.

• This is yet another case of you failing to grasp the most basic concepts of user operation with the Profiler.

Please RTFM and stop your childish rants.

You confuse "childish rants" and fan club ! In addition, i allready know this. It is not a solution, it is a Kemper idiotic standard...isnt'it ?

• Perhaps you should continue to live to your own idiotic standards then?

Perhaps I should forget 40 years in WYSIWYG windows programming ? Or perhaps I should say "thanks for unfinished programm and the 1800$ paid for ?

I know, Kemper is a fan club...

• Perhaps I should forget 40 years in WYSIWYG windows programming ?

With such a "great" expertise you should write sw for your own modeling/profiling equipment, beat all competition and earn a lot of money. In fact I wonder why you didn't do it yet instead of wasting your time with Kemper fan club.

• With such a "great" expertise you should write sw for your own modeling/profiling equipment, beat all competition and earn a lot of money. In fact I wonder why you didn't do it yet instead of wasting your time with Kemper fan club.

This is what I would've suggested as well. ;)

• I have a mild problem with the blinking lights and the tempo but given the alternative as perfect looking and not that great sound, I can easily overlook the small things because the sound is there. In the past, if I had an amp that looked like a Christmas tree but sounded as good as the Kemper does I wouldn't have cared. If I have to trade off I'll take sound over looks because the most important thing about a Kemper is how it pleases your ears and eyes comes after that. Sometimes you just can't have everything and if I have to compromise it would be looks way over sound. With the correct settings, there is no compromise in sound. Sure I'd like the lights fixed too but I forget about it quick when I start playing it and people go "wow".

• I have a mild problem with the blinking lights and the tempo but given the alternative as perfect looking and not that great sound, I can easily overlook the small things because the sound is there. In the past, if I had an amp that looked like a Christmas tree but sounded as good as the Kemper does I wouldn't have cared. If I have to trade off I'll take sound over looks because the most important thing about a Kemper is how it pleases your ears and eyes comes after that. Sometimes you just can't have everything and if I have to compromise it would be looks way over sound. With the correct settings, there is no compromise in sound. Sure I'd like the lights fixed too but I forget about it quick when I start playing it and people go "wow".

That's right, but now Kemper is finally joining the modern interface, Windows or Mac using Rigs Manager. So it's amazing to have some very old weaknesses that we put up with in the days of MS-DOS and WordPerfect 5.xx in 1995 :('

The Kemper team is resting on deserved laurels but if we add up the interface weaknesses, we understand that they urgently need to find real wysiwyg programmers.

In a month I'm not sure I've had all the basic bugs that should be fixed a long time ago. In any other music interface, users are more demanding.

I bought a Kemper for the sound, the ease of balancing the outputs and the built-in effects. It's a nice machine, but its interface is still very weak, with too many basic flaws for today's computing world. It is not enough to say "I have the right sound", Kemper is an expensive machine.

• There is no such thing as a perfect program. No computer programmer can make one. And then you have to worry about the user --- garbage in - garbage out.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• There is no such thing as a perfect program. No computer programmer can make one. And then you have to worry about the user --- garbage in - garbage out.

A programmer actually could create a perfect program, but it would only be perfect for him and a small group of users that have the exact same needs and habits as his. Everybody else would find it less than perfect. The way I see it, if something seems wrong to me, but right to 100 other people, then maybe the problem lies with me...