Reverb in last position do not work, moving 2 slots backward, it works :(!

• What's wrong ?

When listening through the monitor output it needs to be set to Master Mono, not Mod Mono as clearly is the case with the screenshot you posted.

And you need to RTFM instead of suspecting " Kemper mysteries" and the like all the time.

• When listening through the monitor output it needs to be set to Master Mono, not Mod Mono as clearly is the case with the screenshot you posted.

And you need to RTFM instead of suspecting " Kemper mysteries" and the like all the time.

Thanks the FAN, it is working, but the question is "WHY"?

The mono mod should'nt remove effects on the chain ! (Excepts fior kempers fans ?)

• This is only because you FAIL to grasp the concept. Embarrassing really. :thumbdown:

Where "the concept" say only first effect are used in an interface windows saying all is online ? On appelle ça un "KemperConcept" ?

I worked on windows interfaces for longs years, but not for a fan club.
    Theyr is no warning on this sceen :

• Where "the concept" say only first effect are used in an interface windows saying all is online ? On appelle ça un "KemperConcept" ?

I worked on windows interfaces for longs years, but not for a fan club.
    Theyr is no warning on this sceen :

... Says the wrong-way driver to the other drivers.
    I've been on this forum for 9 years. And you're the only one ever complaining about this.

Doesn’t this ring a bell?

• ... Says the wrong-way driver to the other drivers.
    I've been on this forum for 9 years. And you're the only one ever complaining about this.

Doesn’t this ring a bell?

Doesn't that mean something to you?

Old fans are enemies of progress and Kemper needs urgent progress to do things we did 25 years ago in terms of visiwig interface :) '

You like old imperfect interfaces, OK, be happy and don't pollute tomorrow with improvements to simple things. If the last two places for effects are ignored, when exiting in "Mono Mode", they must be grayed out. Your 9 years of fanatic servitude closed your eyes.

• Doesn't that mean something to you?

Old fans are enemies of progress and Kemper needs urgent progress to do things we did 25 years ago in terms of visiwig interface :) '

You like old imperfect interfaces, OK, be happy and don't pollute tomorrow with improvements to simple things. If the last two places for effects are ignored, when exiting in "Mono Mode", they must be grayed out. Your 9 years of fanatic servitude closed your eyes.

You still fail to grasp that there are different signal chains for different outputs, therefore absolutely nothing has to be greyed out.

The points you constantly try to make actually make me wonder if you have ever worked in professional environments for musicians at all.

The feature to feed different parts of the signal chain to different outputs is one of the best and most professional attributes of the Profiler.

Professional users get it, you apparently not.

Speaking about pollution: post less and this forum will be a much cleaner environment.

• OMG, Ingolf,,

you are more then patient,,,,,your advice has helped me more then I can count,,this is hard to believe in 2020,,with So much info out there,,

I nominate your to Saint Kemper,,,,

happy new year all,,,

• Ignorance ... The trademark of the year 2020 in so many places .... :wacko:

Happy better year to come ?

Cheers ! 8)

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• You still fail to grasp that there are different signal chains for different outputs, therefore absolutely nothing has to be greyed out.

The points you constantly try to make actually make me wonder if you have ever worked in professional environments for musicians at all.

The feature to feed different parts of the signal chain to different outputs is one of the best and most professional attributes of the Profiler.

Professional users get it, you apparent not.

Speaking about pollution: post less and this forum will be a much cleaner environment.

Yes Ingolf! OMG! :thumbup::thumbup::) for your patience! He doesn't deserve it.

• You still fail to grasp that there are different signal chains for different outputs, therefore absolutely nothing has to be greyed out.

Professional users get it, you apparent not.

Ton explication est tellement bête vraiment :(...

A good interface have to be visiwig : Google is you friend.

nothing has to be greyed ? you should be greyed 8o

In addition, the book (in french) do not tell anny information for the difference betwen "Master mono" and Mono mod"

But you're "professionnal" ... See first sentence.

It is a "Kemper Concept" :)' or more a Ring Manager Concept <X

• Yes please close it. This is painful :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM