Directly behind the MOD but without delay and reveb : WRONG

• I posted a message reporting a BUG or an inconsistency. After a long trolling from the fan club, the administrator closed the post.

The problem remains: the explanation in the book below is false: with "MONO Mod" the reverb works in the first position. It cost me a lot of research time to figure out why some effects don't always work. It is inconsistent.

Of course it is frowned upon to criticize the Rig Manager but after all I paid for this technology.

There is no consistent explanation given by the fan club for the fact that effects are only canceled on certain positions in Mono Mod mode. It is therefore a bug to correct.

Regards ans happy New Year 2021 with a beter interface !

• Thanks for reading, if you had a consistent explanation it would be nice if other people were wasting time trying to figure it out. PS: Kemper didn't say "for sound engineer only"

• Mod in this context relates to the Mod block (number 5 in the signal path) not the Modulation effect.

however, Delay and Reverb are treated as specific FX types which I believe are excluded from the other situations. Therefore, my understanding is that you should be able to place any Fx except Delay and Reverb in the Mod slot and tap the signal from there. I haven’t tested this but I think that is the logic.

• See pictures

Mod in this context relates to the Mod block (number 5 in the signal path) not the Modulation effect.

however, Delay and Reverb are treated as specific FX types which I believe are excluded from the other situations. Therefore, my understanding is that you should be able to place any Fx except Delay and Reverb in the Mod slot and tap the signal from there. I haven’t tested this but I think that is the logic.

See pictures :

Directly behind the MOD but without delay and reveb : WRONG

• If you were able to read the Manual, you would notice that "this stereo signal is tapped directly behind the MOD module and contains the whole signal, but without delay and reverb" (page 105). A little bit of concentration may help you to figure out the functions of Kemper. You overwrote this information in you picture. Please RTFM before complaining.

• If you were able to read the Manual, you would notice that "this stereo signal is tapped directly behind the MOD module and contains the whole signal, but without delay and reverb" (page 105). A little bit of concentration may help you to figure out the functions of Kemper. You overwrote this information in you picture. Please RTFM before complaining.

See pictures : Directly behind the MOD but without delay and reveb : WRONG

• Why should it be greyed out? In Mainout it is active. You are not able to think about the concept of KPA. There are several possiblities for the output and each output is adjustable for the own choosen purpose. If you choose a signal without delay and reverb for Monitorout, you get it. If you choose the full signal for Mainout, you get it as well. You are able to get both signals at the same time. Realise that this is explaint in the manual and you didn't understand it.

• Why should it be greyed out? In Mainout it is active. You are not able to think about the concept of KPA. There are several possiblities for the output and each output is adjustable for the own choosen purpose. If you choose a signal without delay and reverb for Monitorout, you get it. If you choose the full signal for Mainout, you get it as well. You are able to get both signals at the same time. Realise that this is explaint in the manual and you didn't understand it.

PLEASE : see pictures in post #2 Directly behind the MOD but without delay and reveb : WRONG

and stop trolling, I just speak about a bug report.

• Your problem is, that you are not able to fully understand written text and probably because of that you are not reading manual at all. Your fault. All pictures you have posted confirm only what is written in the manual, so it is intended and expected behaviour. So the only advice for you is really RTFM before posting.

... Of ourse it is frowned upon to criticize the Rig Manager but after all I paid for this technology.

and btw you didn't pay for RM. You have paid for the profiler hw + OS! RM is free sw which you can use or not. Profiler can be completely operated without RM. Of course Windows editing might be very usefull in some situtaion and of course there are some bugs (as in every sw) but again it is FREE addendum.

• Your problem is, that you are not able to fully understand written text and probably because of that you are not reading manual at all. Your fault. All pictures you have posted confirm only what is written in the manual, so it is intended and expected behaviour. So the only advice for you is really RTFM before posting.

and btw you didn't pay for RM. You have paid for the profiler hw + OS! RM is free sw which you can use or not. Profiler can be completely operated without RM. Of course Windows editing might be very usefull in some situtaion and of course there are some bugs (as in every sw) but again it is FREE addendum.

I read the manual but I finally understood that the manual is as badly finished as the RM: when we speak of manual "Reverb" it is "The Reverb Position" and NOT the Reverb effect.

To say that in this configuration the Reverb and Modulo effects are deactivated (not transmitted to the chain) is FALSE. If you put a reverb in the X position like I did, the reverb IS NOT CANCELED.

Either it's a text error in the manual or it's a bug, but it's not a "feature"

If the manual corrects this, OK. Including in this directons, you could say something like : the anny effects placed at positions 3 and 4 (named DLY and Reverb in front of the profiler) are disabled.;)

Edited 4 times, last by Algado ().

• He's not here to learn.

This is a bug or defect report, with print screen and proof, your post is not helpful, why do you need to write this? Go on your way, there are other texts that will interest you elsewhere, right? Maybe it's you who's there for the wrong reasons. The need to corrupt an idea you dislike? Leave, it's boring.

• Yes, it's about the position, not the effect itself. Now look at your KPA to see how these positions are called: yes indeed: delay and reverb. Can we let it go, please? The forum is a nice place with nice people. You made your point, in that there is a difference between the effect reverb and the position reverb. Can everybody now go on with their lives and have a happy new year?

• Bug or no bug in the Manual or in RigManager ..... Who gives a f***

Channel your OCD elsewhere. This is no good for nobody .......

As Frank Zappa said : "Shut up and play your guitar" 8o

Peace Brothers and Sisters <3

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Yes, it's about the position, not the effect itself. Now look at your KPA to see how these positions are called: yes indeed: delay and reverb. Can we let it go, please? The forum is a nice place with nice people. You made your point, in that there is a difference between the effect reverb and the position reverb. Can everybody now go on with their lives and have a happy new year?

:thumbup: