Directly behind the MOD but without delay and reveb : WRONG

• It should be noted that in the beginning, the Mod, Delay, and Reverb slots were not flexible, which is why those slots are named “Mod, Delay, and Reverb”. It was only later that the ability to put any effect in any slot came to be, but the hardware was not changed to reflect this new versatility. Many other things were altered from their intended usage along the way, and as such there are numerous “quirks” to the unit that some may view as “bugs,” but they’re really just quirks. Many here have had our Kempers since before all of these updates, so we were able to learn the new quirks as they came along. For those just getting started with the KPA, there is quite a bit more catching up to do.

• It should be noted that in the beginning, the Mod, Delay, and Reverb slots were not flexible, which is why those slots are named “Mod, Delay, and Reverb”. It was only later that the ability to put any effect in any slot came to be, but the hardware was not changed to reflect this new versatility. Many other things were altered from their intended usage along the way, and as such there are numerous “quirks” to the unit that some may view as “bugs,” but they’re really just quirks. Many here have had our Kempers since before all of these updates, so we were able to learn the new quirks as they came along. For those just getting started with the KPA, there is quite a bit more catching up to do.

Thanks, interesting information as to why it is not possible to go wrong without being able to understand only with the manual.

• Thanks, interesting information as to why it is not possible to go wrong without being able to understand only with the manual.

It can sometimes be a little bit confusing because the manual will explain what is going on, but for the “quirky” stuff where additional features were squeezed in, it doesn’t always explain why something doesn’t seem to make sense. If you’re new to it and you see a button on the unit that says “reverb,” the natural thing is to assume that it means it turns the reverb on and off. But if you have your reverb in a different slot, the reverb button won’t affect it.

• Thanks, interesting information as to why it is not possible to go wrong without being able to understand only with the manual.

Reading the Manuel helps. On page 22 is the fx section and the naming described: „Once the signal has passed through the amplifier and virtual cabinet, you can add four stereo effects in the modules labelled “X, MOD, DLY, and REV”. The list of available effect types is identical across all effect modules.“

• Reading the Manuel helps. On page 22 is the fx section and the naming described: „Once the signal has passed through the amplifier and virtual cabinet, you can add four stereo effects in the modules labelled “X, MOD, DLY, and REV”. The list of available effect types is identical across all effect modules.“

Yes, ha justifications... but what about beginners ? Just see lots of question about "I have no reverb"...

Manual is not a justification, and interface is not for professionals, don't forget begeners...:)

• Yes, ha justifications... but what about beginners ? Just see lots of question about "I have no reverb"...

Manual is not a justification, and interface is not for professionals, don't forget begeners...:)

We all started out as beginners, the key to moving past that level is to ask questions when confused, and listen to the answers.

• We all started out as beginners, the key to moving past that level is to ask questions when confused, and listen to the answers.

Ha Ha, :D change the name in "Kemper definition" , the only device who works and can be understanded through a forum ?

• Hi

What surprises me is that the hardware buttons on the new Stage that I bought in august 2020 is labeled MOD, DLY, REV even when they are not fixed slots. I know this so for me its not aproblem but still perhaps a Quirk

• Close the tread, really, Kemper is GOD ?;(

You should ignore nobody's ask you to read.

Kemper is not God, it does have bugs that pop up now and again.

Likewise, humans are not God either, and have bugs of their own. We’ve been trying to help you, but your personal bug is that you want everything to be changed to suit your own personal perceptions. The world doesn’t work that way, and Kemper doesn’t either.

• Hi

What surprises me is that the hardware buttons on the new Stage that I bought in august 2020 is labeled MOD, DLY, REV even when they are not fixed slots. I know this so for me its not aproblem but still perhaps a Quirk

Because POSITION of these slots have some special meaning/handling/implication - see Main Manual 7.5, chapter Output Section, page 105.

• For information, we tried to explain it in full length via fb. We explained to him that the error came from him and not from kemper, that HIS logic did not correspond to that of the machine ... he then insulted us (@...hole ...). We backlisted it from our facebook page. Here,I'm still nice, I just answered his other questions whose answers are in the manual...

• For information, we tried to explain it in full length via fb. We explained to him that the error came from him and not from kemper, that HIS logic did not correspond to that of the machine ... he then insulted us (@...hole ...). We backlisted it from our facebook page. Here,I'm still nice, I just answered his other questions whose answers are in the manual...

Tha's wrong Stephane Warland : i left your folowers page because your responses are all just "Kemper is my God" I left...

• Tha's wrong Stephane Warland : i left your folowers page because your responses are all just "Kemper is my God" I left...

Mate, you really need to give up and stop the trolling. It is becoming incredibly tiresome and contributes nothing positive to the forum whatsoever.

Nobody here has said anything about Kemper being God like or anything even vaguely similar.

People have tried to help and explain things to you but you either can’t or won’t understand even the most basic concepts of the Kemper’s functionality.

Clearly the Kemper isn’t for you. That’s OK !

There are several other great options out there including Axe FX, Helix and very shortly Neural Quad Cortex. They all sound great. Some are better in some areas than others. They all have their own strengths and weaknesses. They have their own unique workflows (including quirks).

Some people gel better with the way Fractal operates, others with Kemper. No problem there. I chose Kemper over the others BECAUSE of the workflow and UI. I hate touchscreens and menu diving. I also don’t find the all in one form factor of something like the Helix. QC or Kemper Stage appealing. I would never want a unit with built in expression pedals like the Helix. That doesn’t make them wrong or bad products but the Kemper Toaster and Remote is the best solution for me and many others.

Its time to get over your own insecurities and need for attention and just find the right tool for you to make music the way you want to. I (and I am sure most others here) wish you well and hope you find something that works for you.

• I really admire your politeness!