Interesting News .......???

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Naw. I don't see it.

Kemper will come out with a $500-$700 Profile Player before they move to a KPA2. They need this to round out their product portfolio IMO.

When they DO make a KPA2, they have LOTS of room to make up to fill out their product portfolio:

1) Head (Powered and Unpowered)

2) Rack (Powered and Unpowered)

3) Foot Controller for #1 and #2

4) Stage Version

5) New version of the rig manager to handle the new capabilities of the new hardware

As for capabilities of the KPA, it already makes an extremely convincing profile of the original amp. I suspect that CK will keep making the current generation until the processor/DSP chip goes EOL.

The next gen will likely have a color LCD, possibly more routing options that are natively easy to setup, but I would bet that sound quality will not be on the list of reasons that a KPA2 is created.

Just one man's opinion ;)

• if any of that might be true,,, Please put my name on the top of the order list???????

My only beef with the kemper is my very bad eye sight and a bigger color screen would be FAB,,,

but everything else is GREAT!!!!