How do you export a rig to Rig Exchange?

• How do you export a rig to Rig Exchange?

In Rig Manager, if I right click on the loaded Rig, and select Export Rig, I can't figure out what to do next, to upload the rig.

• Hi, Toneman.

Go here: https://www.kemper-amps.com/rig/exchange

At the top right - SIGN IN.

Then you can

You'll get instructions on how to upload your Rigs on the page that appears when you click the button.

If you have already exported the Rig from Rig Manager to the file system on your computer, follow the instructions on the screen or drag the Rig from Rig Manager into the upload box on the page. See below.

• So export isn't upload to Rig Manager, it's export to your local folder. I saw those links before but couldn't figure it out. The first link, under "Upload your own Rigs," requires the use of a flash stick, so didn't seem the right way.

I've exported rigs from Rig Manager to a local folder on the laptop, then dragged them to that "Drop files here to upload box" but they don't appear in Rig Exchange. They appeared in a numbered list above the box, but not in Rig Manager.

So also tried to drag them from Rig Manager to the "Drop files here to upload" box per your second link but that crashes the browser, tried twice in a row, both time crashes the browser, am on a Mac.

• Oh, actually the are there it just took a while for them to show up. I feel like a proud parent.

Check my Rigs out! My Author name is TONEFEST. There are three, each one has more presence, for varying brightness guitars. These are medium gain Marshall sounds for Rock or Hard Rock.

Thanks ST!