Kemper Stage doesn't turn on

• Today I saw the power's button light of my KS completely off. When I plug the cable the light turns on for 1/2 seconds and goes back off. I'm not able to turn it on.

What can I do? Any suggestions before I send it to repair center?

Thank you

• Maybe...

When I got mine it had similar "issues".

Somebody told me here that I had to push the cable hard into the unit. I felt very stupid when it worked. And happy, too.

I hope your problem is that easy.

Good luck.

• I tried three different cables, pushin' em inside better as possible...still dead...

• I guess, you have check power cable and outlet. Looks like defective hardware. Sorry, for the bad news! Please open a support ticket.

Support Ticket

Thanks. I already sent a mail to the shop where I've bought it and they will provide to contact the Tech support so I can ship my KS. It carries 3 years limited warranty...I bought it sept 2020!

• I assumed you tried a different power outlet and also an outlet on another circuit breaker. I ask this because outlets do fail because lazy electicians use those "stab-in" wire connects in the back that can work they way out causing a dead circuit instead of wrapping the wires around the screws on the side.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I assumed you tried a different power outlet and also an outlet on another circuit breaker. I ask this because outlets do fail because lazy electicians use those "stab-in" wire connects in the back that can work they way out causing a dead circuit instead of wrapping the wires around the screws on the side.

I've tried three (!) different power cables and all electricity plugs around my house! Nothin' happens...