Kemper Stage doesn't turn on

• Today I saw the power's button light of my KS completely off. When I plug the cable the light turns on for 1/2 seconds and goes back off. I'm not able to turn it on.

What can I do? Any suggestions before I send it to repair center?

Thank you

• I tried three different cables, pushin' em inside better as possible...still dead...

• I guess, you have check power cable and outlet. Looks like defective hardware. Sorry, for the bad news! Please open a support ticket.

Support Ticket

Thanks. I already sent a mail to the shop where I've bought it and they will provide to contact the Tech support so I can ship my KS. It carries 3 years limited warranty...I bought it sept 2020!

• Burkhard

Changed the title of the thread from “Kemper stage doesn't turn on” to “Kemper Stage doesn't turn on”.
  • I assumed you tried a different power outlet and also an outlet on another circuit breaker. I ask this because outlets do fail because lazy electicians use those "stab-in" wire connects in the back that can work they way out causing a dead circuit instead of wrapping the wires around the screws on the side.

The more you find what Kemper can do then the harder you try to find what it cannot do -- like make a good cup of Frappuccino.

• I assumed you tried a different power outlet and also an outlet on another circuit breaker. I ask this because outlets do fail because lazy electicians use those "stab-in" wire connects in the back that can work they way out causing a dead circuit instead of wrapping the wires around the screws on the side.

I've tried three (!) different power cables and all electricity plugs around my house! Nothin' happens...