Feedback request regarding design of a potential second Morphing

• Having a pedal-controlled Looper volume would be a HUGE help for me. I currently play with a 3 piece band (guitar, bass, drums) and use the Looper a LOT to fill in parts. It's great, but the problem is our drummer needs to follow the looper when it's running so he stays right with it. It gets a little difficult sometimes when other things are also going on AND he's also singing LOL! For instance - the song Separate Ways from Journey. I play the synth parts, using the Electro Harmonix Synth9 pedal, into the looper, then play guitar lines over the loops (a lot of tap dancing). It's great but sometimes, the drummer isn't hearing the loops clearly enough. Different songs require different loop levels. Here's a video of the aforementioned to get a better idea of this use case. https://fb.watch/52LF2Z9dNj/

I've been pretty close to purchasing a second Kemper Rack to use just for the Looper and 9 series pedals (these run through a midi controlled loop switcher through the effects loop and are assigned, based on song, to one of the FX slots, usually with the stack section turned off) as these are heavily used in this band, so I can have a completely separate feed from the loop to FOH and monitors so our soundman would also have control of loop volumes when he needs them (during a guitar lead when a loop's running underneath, for example). Would love an alternate solution to this most of all, but with using the pedals in the fx loop, pretty much all of the outputs of the KPA are already in use LOL! So the next best thing would be to have the looper volume on an expression pedal.

So yes - PLEASE!!!

• Having a pedal-controlled Looper volume would be a HUGE help for me. I currently play with a 3 piece band (guitar, bass, drums) and use the Looper a LOT to fill in parts. It's great, but the problem is our drummer needs to follow the looper when it's running so he stays right with it. It gets a little difficult sometimes when other things are also going on AND he's also singing LOL! For instance - the song Separate Ways from Journey. I play the synth parts, using the Electro Harmonix Synth9 pedal, into the looper, then play guitar lines over the loops (a lot of tap dancing). It's great but sometimes, the drummer isn't hearing the loops clearly enough. Different songs require different loop levels. Here's a video of the aforementioned to get a better idea of this use case. https://fb.watch/52LF2Z9dNj/

I've been pretty close to purchasing a second Kemper Rack to use just for the Looper and 9 series pedals (these run through a midi controlled loop switcher through the effects loop and are assigned, based on song, to one of the FX slots, usually with the stack section turned off) as these are heavily used in this band, so I can have a completely separate feed from the loop to FOH and monitors so our soundman would also have control of loop volumes when he needs them (during a guitar lead when a loop's running underneath, for example). Would love an alternate solution to this most of all, but with using the pedals in the fx loop, pretty much all of the outputs of the KPA are already in use LOL! So the next best thing would be to have the looper volume on an expression pedal.

So yes - PLEASE!!!

For timing.....check out TC Electronic's Jam X2 Looper. Uses a mic to 'listen' for the drummer (called Beat Sense) and adjusts the loop timing.

Stick a volume pedal in the loop chain and you solve two problems at once. The drummer is no longer beholden to the loop and you can 'mix' the loop volume.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche