We are considering a potential enhancement ideally adressing a whole family of feature requests and asking for your educated feedback.
- another pedal controller primarily for Delay Mix and Reverb Mix leaving Morphing for other tasks by Rig,
- another pedal controller for Looper Volume,
- potentially integrating the existing pedal controller for Monitor Output Volume into a broader concept.
- Looper Volume and Monitor Output Volume are global parameters and don't fit with the concept of Morphing as it is today.
- What is really the exact purpose, when people are requesting additional pedal controllers for Delay Mix and Reverb Mix? Morphing allows to control the Delay Mixes and Reverb Mixes within any delay and reverb effect within any effect module individually or combined. Ranges can vary by parameter. Each Rig change resets Morphing to its base sound. Is this, what's also needed for a second Morphing?
- Otherwise - if the pedal level would be maintained during Rig changes and overwrite the stored Delay and Reverb Mixes in the Rigs, should this affect all delay/reverb effects in all modules? So, for example all delays would run at n% Mix? Or how should the fixed pedal level be applied as stored effect locations, types and settings could vary by Rig?
- Perhaps it might be more useful to establish two global offsets for Delay Mix and Reverb Mix, which would allow to reduce or increase all delay and reverb mixes across all Rigs and effect modules by a specified amount? Imagine you had a global controller for example to increase Delay Mix by +10% and to lower Reverb Mix by -5% across all Rigs and effect modules. Would this help and is a pedal then even needed or is this an adjustment you do once per gig/event manually?
Imagine such global offsets would exist and we would introduce another Morphing limited to global parameters. Today's Morphing is restricted to Rig parameters. So there would be no overlap between both Morphings. There would be a new Global Morphing Pedal. And you could configure global continuous parameters like Looper Volume, Monitor Output Volume, any other output volume, output EQ settings,.... and the Delay Mix and Reverb offsets mentioned above individually or combined with individual ranges to that new pedal controller the same way as you practice it with Rig-specific parameters to the existing Morph Pedal today. These assignments of global parameters to the Global Morphing Pedal would also be global and not be stored by Rig. Would that cover the needs?
Please think through the consequences and let us know!