Misunderstanding: Aux In routed after Output filter (LoCut/HiCut), Please.. :)

• The Aux in are affected by the Output filter LoCut/HiCut, to me that make no sense to me..

I belive most people use the Locut/HiCut filter to shape the guitar sound and not the signal that are connected to Aux in.

I have used the Aux in to get a Aux send from the PA mixer and use the Phones output on the Kemper for in ear monitoring, and used the Aux in > Headphones as a mixer.

The problem is that the bass and drums from the aux in have the same Locut and HiCut as the guitar signal, and sounds thin..

I hope that this could be updated in the next Firmware so that the Aux in are routed after the LoCut/Hi Cut filter. :)

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• The Aux in are affected by the Output filter LoCut/HiCut, to me that make no sense to me..

I belive most people use the Locut/HiCut filter to shape the guitar sound and not the signal that are connected to Aux in.

I have used the Aux in to get a Aux send from the PA mixer and use the Phones output on the Kemper for in ear monitoring, and used the Aux in > Headphones as a mixer.

The problem is that the bass and drums from the aux in have the same Locut and HiCut as the guitar signal, and sounds thin..

I hope that this could be updated in the next Firmware so that the Aux in are routed after the LoCut/Hi Cut filter. :)

Makes sense to me. +1

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM