Greetings From Ohio!!!

• Welcome. I have had tube amps and a cheapo modeler for home practice but that modeler was always lacking in warmth and I could never get rid of that digital fizziness without a lot of post-processing. I love being able to play it a low levels since the wife and kids are always home due to COVID.

So, I opted for the powered rack, Kabinet, and controller. My wife just adores the cranked sounds of the Kemper playing at home at about 1/2 watt. When she heads out, I crank that sucker up.

I've only had mine a couple of months, and hit nirvana when I was finally able to dial in my high and low cuts globally that made just about every factory rig sound fabulous. I usually practice with my main outs to studio monitors and then switch on the Kabinet when the wife is gone.

I haven't use the controller hardly at all yet. I do have an expression pedal hooked up for some Wah but only used it once so far.

I also just installed the Rig Manager software yesterday. I wanted to learn all the knobs and buttons on the profiler first before going the simple route of just clicking a mouse. Plus, I had to upgrade to Windows 10 for the Rig Manager to work properly.

Don't be intimidated by learning the Kemper. The more you fool with it - the more it makes you want to play guitar, and it is extremely creatively inspiring!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.