Amplitube Slash Profiles

• Hey guys, I just posted three of the presets from the new Amplitube Slash collection: Paradise City, Sweet Child O' Mine and November Rain. These are the stock presets and I did not change anything but removed the noise gate. Hope these help some of you get closer to "that" tone. Cheers!

Edit: Two things, first you'll have to disable the wah in the first FX slot as that was left in by accident when I stored the profiles and it shouldn't be on. Second, Slash's sound seems to sound very different in the mix versus when you are playing alone. I urge you to try these sounds while playing to a CD.

Edit 2: Please purchase the original Amplitube Slash at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/pr…iew.php?C=family-at-slash if you like these profiles. I purchased them and think they are very worth the money.

Edited once, last by hoth ().

• Hey guys, I just posted three of the presets from the new Amplitube Slash collection: Paradise City, Sweet Child O' Mine and November Rain. These are the stock presets and I did not change anything but removed the noise gate. Hope these help some of you get closer to "that" tone. Cheers!

I really appreciate the fact you tagged them as VSTs, mate!!! :thumbup:

• There are a whole bunch of presets but only 11 song presets. These are three of the song presets.

• I really appreciate the fact you tagged them as VSTs, mate!!! :thumbup:

+1 :thumbup:

I also wish people would name their profiles like this...

Marshall JVM green 1,2,3,4,5 etc
    Bogner Ecstasy (or XTC) 1,2,3,4,5 etc
    Cornford MK50 1,2,3,4 etc....
    you get the idea...

I find it rather irritating having to continually change the name to have the amp name first and then channel etc...

Im sure we will all benefit if we all named the amps correctly... :thumbup:

• Guys, I added a link to the collection in the first post at the request of IK. I have no affiliation with IK but would recommend people buy the original Amplitube Slash pack if they like these profiles. I just wanted to give you guys a taste of the collection.

• Hmmm, this sets an interesting precedent.... I'm not really sure that they could legally ask you to do this as they are profiles, it's not infringing on their IP but it's probably the right thing to do on a personal level. I don't really see the difference between this and shooting an IR of a speaker cab or modelling an Amp in the AxeFX.

IMHO this might have actually gained them some customers, not so much now.

Spence

• I understand why you added that, I just wonder how long is going to take before that people start getting e-mails from amp manufacturers and you start seeing posts like "if you like the profile please buy the amp". It is probably not going to happen for vintage amps (is not touching actual sales) but, IMHO, it will sooner or later happen with some modern one...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff