Error message from new Beta install attempt

• I tried install, using the correct editor, and then a direct install via a freshly KPA formatted USB stick and both gave me error. The direct USB stick was an immediate erroring, and required a my pulling the IEC cord out of the KPA to reset it.

I 've never had an instance where both modes of update would do this. I've had betas gag from the editor, but install directly.

FYI,

Marcus

• I had an error message via rig manager update but the update via usb stick worked without any problems.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• I had the same errors (3 times) . Restarted rig manager, same error again. Restarted both rig manager and my Kemper, then it worked (or should I say, it's updating now). I've had this error the last couple of updates.

• It worked fine but after the update I got a message that my USB connection was unstable and I should contact Kemper.

Got the message once before and got a ”no worry” message from Kemper.

Someone experienced the same?

• This seems to be a VERY common theme when folks are updating (trying to update) from Rig Manager.

It is because of these particular issues I've read about, that I strictly use a thumb drive for any type of file transfers to and from my Kemper. I won't even attempt using RM for updates/transfers for fear of "bricking" my favorite piece of gear!

To hell with making improvements to the sound(s) and adding presets and rigs and what-not until this is fixed.

There are so many complaints about having issues using RM for updates, one would think this would be Priority #1 for Kemper to address...and it should be. There is an obvious issue here.

We need a reliable interface....or whatever it's called. One that we can reliably update our units from without having to use a thumb drive.

• USB stick gave me issues after the 1st 2 attempts via the editor. My 3rd attempt, visa the editor, after having to pull the IEC cord to get out of the error screen on the toaster, worked. Frustrating but eventually it takes.