The Amp Factory!

• The Amp factory Proudly presents....

THEAMPFACTORY The site is still WIP, but you can still get them!. - amps singles in the amp section or you can get all 322 profiles in the bundles section.

------------------------------------

Ok Before I begin, I understand I may loose a few friends here, although I hope I dont.. but here is why..please let me explain.

Over the last 2 months or so, Ive been working toward this goal, to bring the amp factory to life, unexpected in my travels that it would cost as much as it did to produce, and even take this long. - so for this reason Ive worked my ass off to bring you the very best of profiling I could ever do! in a top studio with top equipment with a lot of choice in the profiles. - and due to this, a charge has had to be placed to each one so I can cover some of the cost of my journey, - whilst its not a lot of money, but I understand the people that dont like to pay for a profiles in a sharing community.. and I was against it at first, but I hope you can understand why!.

-------------------------------------

If your still with me onto the details.

The amps!

Matchless Avalon 30
    Matchless HC 30
    Morgan Duel40
    Marshall TSL Mod
    TopHat Emplexidor
    Mesa Triple Rec
    65 Amps tupelo
    Marshall 70 Super Lead (Plexi)
    Carol-Ann OD2
    MesaBoogie MkII SE
    ToneKing Imperial
    Fender Bassman
    Fender Champ 71
    Fender Vibro King BF
    HiWatt Custom 100 (NMV)
    Fender Delux 68
    Marshall JTM45
    TwoRock Jet
    Vox AC30 HW
    Reinhartd Storm 33
    Blackstar SeriesOne
    Mesa Stiletto
    Dr. Z Carmen Ghia
    Divided by 13 RSA 23c
    JCM800 Hot Modded
    Blackstar Artisan 15
    Carr Slant 6V6

Pedals

Keely Modded TS
    BB Preamp
    AC Preamp
    Timmy
    Blackout 2some Fuzz (Only on Hiwatt)
    TC Electronics Darkmatter
    Piggy FX BrownPig
    Earthquaker Whitelight

Mics

TC30/57/121

Details

In most of the profiled amps. you will find various degrees of amp tone vs crunch/OD etc.

For example..

Clean - just that!.
    Clean+ the point in which hair starts to show

+/- means more or less gain.

++ or -- means variation off less/more gain

And the rest are easy to follow.

Extra Details

Amps that have reverb Ive emulated this on the Kemper to give you a true representation of that amp.
    Ones that dont, ive added a reverb that suits it more.

To each file, there is 3 subfolders

Strat, Tele and Lespaul, these are your starting templates. - Like real life, some guitars work better with some amps. and some not so much, so if you have a good collection use it :)

There are 322 Profiles in the Bundle package - or you can get the amps seperate.

And Finally...

Bran new.. not even used.. But I made my own very first forum... please come in and say hello!

FORUM LINKY

Please, fogive me about the pricing. and Im sure you will enjoy these.. - they are some of my best work yet! - and thats without tweeking!

All the very best - I love you all, and thankyou for all your continued support.
    Andy

• Sweet lord! We have hit the mother load. Congratulations on this accomplishment and thank you so so much!

Edit: In the 322 profiles, are those new profiles or the ones from the first two packs also included? If it's everything, then is there a way to just buy your latest additions?

• Yeah they are all new.
    I was unhappy with a few of the first amps I did.
    So I redid them from scratch with the better methods being used.

EDIT:, Yeah you can also get them all separately from the "Amps" heading but the bundles section offers a 40% discount..

• This is too cool. Thank you... I certainly have no issues paying for these but I have also donated money. Do I get any credit for the money I have donated?

USMC7312

MY GEAR:
    Taylor T5 Koa, Taylor SBS1, Fender Select Koa Telecaster | PRS SE 50 w/ 2x12 Cab | Kemper Profiling Amp | 2x Tannoy 601a Monitors

• The way I see it is that the donations ware for the prior efforts and to help convince that an effort like this was worth it. As these are all new amps, I could see these being a new charge. And on one hand buying the whole bundle is a good bit of change, but broken down by how much time went into these and what you are getting, I for one think it's still a pretty good deal - especially when measured against buying all of these amps/pedals. Others may disagree, but I think there should be both free and paid profiles and let the market decide. Now, since I was lucky enough to get some father's day gifts and was able to get the bundle, I have some playing to do :)...

• This is too cool. Thank you... I certainly have no issues paying for these but I have also donated money. Do I get any credit for the money I have donated?

I did donate for both previous Andy's efforts, but that's another, new one and quite tedious from the looks and number of the profiles.
    I am sure we all understand what Andy describes in his first post :thumbup:

• Don't get me wrong, I appreciate and support AND44 charging for his work. I donated for both previous packs and pre-donated ahead of time when he announced this new pack. Just saying I would of held off had I know he was going to implement a charge.

USMC7312

MY GEAR:
    Taylor T5 Koa, Taylor SBS1, Fender Select Koa Telecaster | PRS SE 50 w/ 2x12 Cab | Kemper Profiling Amp | 2x Tannoy 601a Monitors

• Congrats on getting your site up! This must have been a huge endeavor so I fully understand charging to recoup some of your costs.

One small question, you mentioned I believe in a previous post that you weren't comfortable micing/profiling high gain sounds and I definitely felt that the high gain profiles were not quite up to the very high standard you seem to have set for cleans and mid gain tones, has anything changed in that regard? If so i'll definitely be picking up the bundle......hell i'll probably get it regardless. :D

• I bought the Stilleto profiles and they sound good, but what the heck do the names mean? SpecificalIy what is DM and TIM? =4, WL?? I think you should rethink your labeling process for profiles. Just my opinion....also what series is the Stiletto? I or II? It's sounds great though so thanks for the effort for sure. Always wanted a Stiletto II. :)

• I bought the Stilleto profiles and they sound good, but what the heck do the names mean? SpecificalIy what is DM and TIM? =4, WL?? I think you should rethink your labeling process for profiles. Just my opinion....also what series is the Stiletto? I or II? It's sounds great though so thanks for the effort for sure. Always wanted a Stiletto II. :)

Those are the pedals he used, pretty sure those have been consistent throughout his profiles (someone correct me if i'm wrong). DM is the Darkmattter, TIM is the Tim Overdrive, WL is the Whitelight.

• Those are the pedals he used, pretty sure those have been consistent throughout his profiles (someone correct me if i'm wrong). DM is the Darkmattter, TIM is the Tim Overdrive, WL is the Whitelight.

OK well that helps a little.....I guess I need to look at a Stiletto as far as the channels go. I used to have a Series I a long time ago. So I see Clean, Crunch....but then he's got Ch2 Drive and then some that just say Stiletto and the pedal being used but no channel....a little confusing....it's been a while since my amp whoring days where I had a revolving door for amps in the Pre-Axe-FX/Kemper days... :D

• Morning guys.

Glad you cleared that up Shred-o-Holic :) - and the stiletto has toooo many buttons and switches! too many for one man lol

And the names mean the pedals being used, sometimes it hard to say exactly what you want with so little space available. - so most is in shortform.

but here it is again anwyay.

WL= Whitelight
    DM = DarkMatter
    Tim = Timmy
    TS = Tubescreamer
    BP = BrownPig
    BB= BB Preamp
    AC=AC Preamp

And samples, yeah they are coming.. the web guy didnt finish the site off yet, so that will be added this week.

• Nice selection! At $125 for the set though, it's not going to be an impulse purchase for me, particularly since I can't try them out first. I will give the Carol-Ann OD2 a spin though since I used to own one and very much regret selling it!

Have you looked at Redwirez business model? They offer a ton of cabinet IRs with a money back guarantee and a loyalty bonus with increasing discounts the more you buy. I started off with just a couple of their packs and ended up with 90% of them. :thumbup:

• Hi Andrew
    Yeah everyones purchace is added to a discount list for the future..
    Currently Im offering a 40% discount on the bundle, so that will increase in the future to a further discount for loyalty reasons, on a new pack for example.
    But the idea here is not to make a profit. Its simply to recoup what I already paid out in creating these packs. - im happy with my buisness model. - unlike redwirez, you can change anything on the amps here, with IR's you cant. - I broke them up into small purchases, (that works out to be about 0.40 a profile) - and I gave plenty of stuff away for free for people to understand what Im about.

I hope I dont offend anyone, thats not my intention, I just hope you can be on my side.
    I knew I'd loose freinds over this, but thats a decision I knew I had to make. I feel guilty as it is..(couldn't sleep last night lol)
    Sorry