The Amp Factory!

• Geat!

Your profiles has been more than worth paying for until now, so I feel that it is only fair to pay off just a bit..
    I'll try out a package right away..

One hint: You should really take some nice pictures of the profiled amps to go with the profiles.
    It would sell a lot better.. Also, it would be great with some audio clips - but someone has already mentioned that

Yeah in a few days...the samples will be there!.. the web designer is coding it all up (or something im not a web guy)
    Ive still to record a few of the samples.. so they will hopefully be there this week sometime.

I'll update when its done : )

And Thank you all for your kind comments thus far!
    I could not of done this without you!

• That could very well be :( - more coffee please.

BUT to not mess them up on my harddrive I'd like to give them unique names anyway.
    I always copy&rename those I "really" use on the KPA with my sig to keep them together in a tight spot.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• Concerning names.
    Yeah all 3 sets are the same name, and agree if you own all 3 guitars thats a pain too!. - But the reason I kept it like this is for clarity reasons. - Id rather you have 300 profiles to go through than 900 :) - and also figured that sooo many of you always rename things to your own style anyway.. so really all you gotta do is save the prefix from a 4 to say a 5 and a 6 for the 3rd guitar...I did wish though that I did that when doing it originally. so apologies to all on that part.

• As I even don´t know half of the Amps inlcuded in the package:
    Is there a profile of an amp in the package producing a "dumble-ish" sound?
    Thanx
    Manfred

• Is there a profile of an amp in the package producing a "dumble-ish" sound?

Two Rock and the Caroll Ann. There is some other Two Rock profiles in the previous amp pack that Andy released (for free) if you want to get an idea...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Concerning names.
    Yeah all 3 sets are the same name, and agree if you own all 3 guitars thats a pain too!. - But the reason I kept it like this is for clarity reasons. - Id rather you have 300 profiles to go through than 900 :) - and also figured that sooo many of you always rename things to your own style anyway.. so really all you gotta do is save the prefix from a 4 to say a 5 and a 6 for the 3rd guitar...I did wish though that I did that when doing it originally. so apologies to all on that part.

We all make mistakes sometimes :)

For others that may be wondering It is actually possible to have them all on the Kemper at the same time but the names display exactly the same.

It is also worth trying all of them as with my G&L ASAT Special Deluxe the ToneKing sounds best to me on the Strat setting, then the LP and the Tele settings come last!

I can recommend the ToneKing pack as well, very nice it is.

• Bonjour Andy. I was more comfortable with your prior method with Paypal being a way to say thanks for your work on the profiles. Which I did. The point of the Kemper rig exchange system was having people freely exchanging sounds and methods. At some point, what happens when Kemper decides to follow when they see all the money that could be made by charging for premium profiles??? That being said, when some soundbites are available on your new website, I will consider my options.

So what if Kemper starts making premium rigs for purchase? The KPA comes with a tremendous assortment of great sounding amps and effects. More than any other amp modeler I can think of, and of higher quality. The Pod HD500 only has 22. The Axe FX 2 has 63. The KPA comes with hundreds... I'm not even sure how many. 8| I know the KPA is expensive, but not compared to the Axe FX it isn't... not even compared to a single boutique tube amp, and those come with no effects other than a possibile spring reverb.

So should we just expect Kemper to provide free profiles forever? It's work to do this and at some point they'd eat though any profit they made. I'd be perfectly fine if they started profiling esoteric or rare amps and charging. If they came out with a classic and modern bass amp pack, I'd be first in line. In fact, if people start seeing money in this the quality will go up and the variety will increase. It's a win/win for all KPA owners IMO.

• So what if Kemper starts making premium rigs for purchase? The KPA comes with a tremendous assortment of great sounding amps and effects. More than any other amp modeler I can think of, and of higher quality. The Pod HD500 only has 22. The Axe FX 2 has 63. The KPA comes with hundreds... I'm not even sure how many. 8| I know the KPA is expensive, but not compared to the Axe FX it isn't... not even compared to a single boutique tube amp, and those come with no effects other than a possibile spring reverb.

So should we just expect Kemper to provide free profiles forever? It's work to do this and at some point they'd eat though any profit they made. I'd be perfectly fine if they started profiling esoteric or rare amps and charging. If they came out with a classic and modern bass amp pack, I'd be first in line. In fact, if people start seeing money in this the quality will go up and the variety will increase. It's a win/win for all KPA owners IMO.

I agree, if people want to charge for their work whats the problem with that?

• So far i have purchased the Morgan, Plexi and Divided.
    They all sound good but the the Morgan is definitely one of my favorite profile ever.
    All these profiles do make me wanna a buy a White Light pedal !
    Thought, i am not a big fan of the TC DM.

dumb question: is it ok to rename the .kipr file before loading it into the kemper or do i have to rename everything from the kemper.

thx

• I´ve purchased the morgan, the Marsh 800, the Plexi and the Recti and they are in my opinion the best profiles update on the market. Even the difference to Andy´s first files is big.
    They sound more three dimensional and more transparent.
    The only thing I don´t like is the naming and the used reverb.

• Bogner Uberschall!!!!

+ 10000000 :D :D :D and some Fortin or Diezel ?? Maybe Hägen and a good profile of the vh4?? I just have bought the mesa trirec profiles, in some hours i'll play them and if i think it's worth it, i'll buy more profiles ;) I think the amp factory it's a superb idea...4 pounds for a good copy of and amp that costs more than 2000 euros...it's a dream come true ^^ ^^ ^^ :thumbup: :thumbup: