The Amp Factory!

• I purchased three packs and all three have been great. Money well spent. Thank you And44.

USMC7312

MY GEAR:
    Taylor T5 Koa, Taylor SBS1, Fender Select Koa Telecaster | PRS SE 50 w/ 2x12 Cab | Kemper Profiling Amp | 2x Tannoy 601a Monitors

• Very nice dude, very nice. Lots of effort here obviously.

I was wondering if you could do some sound clips with these amp profiles.. sight unseen and unheard, its hard to buy a profile even if I want it in theory.
    :thumbup:

• Awesome work, Andy!
    I consider purchasing some amps, but have you considered more discount options, like "buy 3 get 5" or "buy 7 get 10"?
    I'm asking this behause I'm not interested in the whole enchilada but only a bunch of amps I tend to gravitate to.

thats the great thing about having the packs seperate. i going to buy a couple tonight of the styles i know i need. if im impressed enough i can go back and try others if and when i feel. Think my first will be the tone king

• Add me to the list of satisfied users.................Great Job!!!

Initially, I was going for the individual packs, but by the time I finished adding packs to the cart, I had most of them. So, I decided to buy the full pack, it's a better deal if you have the cash.

One suggestion would be to add some other bundle options like:

Original Amp Pack (Amps only, clean, crunch and dirty profiles, no pedal profiles)

Pedal Pack (All of the profiles in which pedals were used)

Clean Pack (Clean Amps Only)

Crunch Pack (Crunch Profiles Only)

Dirt Pack (All Dirt Profiles)

Classic Rock Pack

Metalhead Pack

Boutique Pack

USA Amp Pack

UK Amp Pack

• I hope that this will not destroy the sharing community...am I the only one that thinks that this may come to be the beginning of the end of us all sharing? I really like Andys profiles but I really do feel it is a bit cheeky to the rest of us. Does this mean we should also sell every profile we create? If the sharing community is to stay open this has to be addressed and fast incase this becomes the norm. Like I said I like Andys profiles but im REALLY suprised that he has decided to charge such high rates. :huh: What does everyone else think about this?

• Hi-Rates? ?( Huh? :wacko: Have you been in studio recently? Do you know how much they charge for 1 hour?
    The work from Andy has gone far beyond what everybody could reasonably expect ANY member here to do for the community. Don't forget that he already released for free 180 (!!!! 8o 8o 8o ) profiles. Doing the all work have by sure leave him a big hole in the pocket and now he's trying to recover the costs. I honestly see nothing wrong with that. Less than 10 bucks for the profiles of a 4000$ amp profiled also with another 1000$ worth of pedals in a pro studio with 100.000$ worth of mixer, mics, preamps, monitors.... By any stretch is not a hi-rate.
    The community is going to keep sharing and nobody is forcing anybody to contribute....
    This is just me....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• The community is going to keep sharing and nobody is forcing anybody to contribute....

We will see...Im not totally convinced. I think now it will be the case 'ah my amp is worth over 2000..now I should charge'. Be open minded. I like to look to the future of the KPA. :whistling:

• unfortunately lucky i agree with you and its the biggest downer having only had the kemper for a week and a half. I bought into the community thing so i guess more fool me eh.

• There's room for everyone here, so don't worry about a few side businesses springing up. People will continue to share, and there are MANY rigs already on the exchange. Personally, I wish Andy the best. He's contributed a lot to this community.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I've got to say that even if there were never any more free rigs - which I don't think will be the case - I feel that I could be blissfully happy for a good long time. The entire box-'o-rock is amazing, and I can't imagine ever running out of tones to play with.

Lucky, if I remember correctly, you posted on another thread that you just used the KPA for the first time at a gig last night....and it went really well. What sounds did you feel you were lacking? ?(

I haven't bought any of Andy's rigs....yet. But, I reserve the right to do so in the future. Five pounds?....are you serious?....that's dirt cheap! You paid way more than that for all of the amps you're getting ready to sell because the KPA's so good, just as it is. :)

Now, extended features from CK....that's a different story, and I feel sure we'll get plenty of those for free for a really long time (and I have a list :D ).