Thumas 2021

• Peavey Rockmaster preamp using power amp of bugera 333xl infinium with 6l6.

Engl cab used once again since i don't have my rectifier 2x12 cab at home at the moment, sm57,

profile no 1 is ultra channel with gain knob pulled fore some serious gain ;), rest of the profiles are with it pushed, that mode does not have as much gain as i want so i used ts in front for those, a ts808 on some and plumes ts on some.

I had this preamp for many years and i did some profiles of it back in 2013, it is the preamp from peavey ultra head, forerunner to peavey xxx, it also has the diodes for some kind of noise gate, that normally makes it a problem for kemper to profile correctly, those diodes are bypassed to get accurate profiles.

Studio profiles.

Profiles in first post.

• TY again Thumas!!!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Time for a new update :)

I got my mesa rectifier 2x12 cab back, did some new profiles with that cab using sm57 and md421, peavey rockmaster preamp was used once again in ultra channel pushed mode, less gain and fatter sounding than the pulled mode, also plumes ts was used for a clean boost in mode 2.

Both Studio and Merged profiles, and if you curious check the positions tab on profile to see the volume on the mic's, example is mics used 57+421 -3-0 means that 57 is lowered 3db, -0-6 means 421 is lowered 6db.

As a bonus i did a profile of my mesa mark 3, trying out match eq in logic to metallicas orion track, on amp i dialed in the same settings that they used on original recording, used recto cab with sm57.

Well the results is in the same vein as original but it's a little tough using a mastered guitar track with multiple guitars layered as source.

Also included the profile i did as a base, and i prefer it ;) but the match eq could maybe be useful for jamming with the record.

Profiles in first post. Enjoy!

Edit, the file was too big to upload with samples, so hade to remove them.

• The most-obvious "trick" would be to search the Rig Exchange for the author's name: Thumas.

I just tried over at the Kemper Site's (online) Rig Exchange and 72 Rigs appeared.

Yes, there are rigs in the RigExchange, but also there are some in the forum here, which are not in the RigExchange (for example: Mesa TSM2, Peavy Bandit). The Merged 3.0 download are already 300 profiles.

So if there is an overview i would be very happy. If not, also no problem :)

• Yes, there are rigs in the RigExchange, but also there are some in the forum here, which are not in the RigExchange (for example: Mesa TSM2, Peavy Bandit). The Merged 3.0 download are already 300 profiles.

So if there is an overview i would be very happy. If not, also no problem :)

Hi!

Well as you have seen there is only some selected profiles are on rig exchange, i have spread a lot of profiles in different threads on this forum over the years, most of them still can be found i think, i have not gathered my stuff, but that might be an idea in the future, i still have all profiles i made on my computer, only downside is that it includes some really bad stuff aswell and will take some time to go through :(

• Hi!

Well as you have seen there is only some selected profiles are on rig exchange, i have spread a lot of profiles in different threads on this forum over the years, most of them still can be found i think, i have not gathered my stuff, but that might be an idea in the future, i still have all profiles i made on my computer, only downside is that it includes some really bad stuff aswell and will take some time to go through :(

If i can help with this, let me know. ;)