Browsing through rigs using Midi pedal?

• I am not sure this has been asked. I've searched to no avail, so here's my question: Is there a way to use my Midi pedal to browse through rigs? (I know I can assign a rig a PC, but my questions is, can Midi pedal act as left/right or up/down button on KPA?)

Regards,
    Jake

• The function is there, but at the moment can be assigned only to a non-latch stereo FS connected to the KPA. Boss FS-6 is just an example

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I see it. Did you learn it through experiment, or does the manual state this already? Anyhow, thank you very much for the info! :) -Jake

• The function of the external switch are user defined (system menu) and the midi cc# are still not complete.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• You want Rig up/down (relative) by midi?

I'd like it...there are so many excellent profiles that my eyes are going bad from reading the little letters on the display, and my back is sore from bending over to read it. 8o To just be able to scroll through via midi, and then save the snapshot (of "the best of") would really help audition the rigs more efficiently. :thumbup:

It's called "an Abundance of Riches". :D

BTW, CK, what are you doing reading the forum on "holiday"?

• You want Rig up/down (relative) by midi?

I definitely want that. I do believe I asked for that some time ago.

I also would elike the ability to freely adress more parameters in the KPA to MIDI CC numbers. Especially delay and reverb mix.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Likewise, the main thing keeping me from gigging with my KPA more is that I don't feel I am able to program my MIDI footswitches to the parameters I want. Reverb and delay mix are major ones for me. The others I'd like to modify (via midi expression pedal) are amp gain and volume. Ideally, I'd be able to adjust the amp gain, volume, reverb mix, and delay mix all simultaneously via a single sweep of my midi expression pedal (so that as I'm increasing gain, my amp volume decreases slightly and my reverb mix and delay mix decrease as well. As I decrease gain, the other parameters increase once more)