Misunderstanding: Patch creation → Stop uploading to rig manager

• Hi. I'm in great trouble so please help someone.

I recently purchased a paid rig. It's amp and cabinet (IR) data.There is something I noticed when I tried the rig I purchased.

If I launch Rig Manager and edit the rig, the data will be uploaded and can be downloaded by anyone in the world.

That is very embarrassing. Because it's a paid rig.

So I have a question.

Q1,How can I prevent the rig from being uploaded automatically on the assumption that the rig manager is running?

(It's much easier to edit in Rig Manager than in Kemper body)

Q2,I put too much cabinet data(IR) in Kemper. Is there any way other than pressing the button on the Kemper body to delete these data?

I am sorry to cause you inconvenience, but I am looking forward to your reply.

• Hi eleanor.

It's highly unlikely that Rig Manager uploaded the paid rig to the public Rig Exchange. You can't do that from within Rig Manager.

Just because you can see a Rig in Rig Manager does not mean it's in Rig Exchange.

Just to be sure - What folder is the Rig in?

ST

• As further explanation - the Rig Manager software on your computer shows you a variety of things, including entities in your profiler (if connected), your computer, backups on USB drives connected to your computer, and the Kemper Rig Exchange, which is not local to your computer.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Hi ST.  Thank you very much for your quick response.

Rig is in a local library.

I used to edit data for paid rigs. When I changed only the cabinet data to Ownhammer data and saved it, the patch was displayed in "All Rigs". Is this not uploaded?

• I used to edit data for paid rigs. When I changed only the cabinet data to Ownhammer data and saved it, the patch was displayed in "All Rigs". Is this not uploaded?

It's in your local library, which is on your computer, not in Rig Exchange. You can create folders in Rig Manager to properly manage your rigs.

• Hi paults. Thank you for your reply.

Is it possible to delete only the cabinet data(IR) when editing with Rig Manager?

You can change the cab used within a rig, and you can also save cabs as presets in your local library. Cabs that are saved as presets can be deleted, just like any other preset.

• Hi Zappledan. Thank you for your reply.

Where can I find the cabinet data(IR)?

There's a Cab area that's clearly labeled. I think you might need to spend some time going through the manuals, as these are some very basic Profiler components.